New Area/Position at my Hub

So I've been working as a loader for only a month now, and have been a good package slave, working harder than I'm paid. Near the end of my shift some guy tells me to come in earlier the next night to attend a class for a few hours for a new position. I didn't really hear what it was and asked my sup when my shift was over. He didn't really know what it was either but said it's a good thing and the guy who will be supervising the operation really wanted me from our PD and wouldn't take no for an answer. So basically I'm trying to see if any of you guys have any clue to what this may be, is it good thing? Or maybe they are trying to get more work out of me seeing as I've been a good little slave.

Pizza

Joe Biden is The Big Guy
Sounds like they can not get anybody else to do it and are looking for a sucker.

If it was so great why is no one doing it?

The supervisor said it was going to be a position in a new area they are opening up in the hub. But yea I'm thinking their looking for the suckers to milk work out of.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
So I've been working as a loader for only a month now, and have been a good package slave, working harder than I'm paid. Near the end of my shift some guy tells me to come in earlier the next night to attend a class for a few hours for a new position. I didn't really hear what it was and asked my sup when my shift was over. He didn't really know what it was either but said it's a good thing and the guy who will be supervising the operation really wanted me from our PD and wouldn't take no for an answer. So basically I'm trying to see if any of you guys have any clue to what this may be, is it good thing? Or maybe they are trying to get more work out of me seeing as I've been a good little slave.
Was it @Indecisi0n who asked you