New bonus of $110 from $75 for local 705.

Thebrownblob

$8 was ok Nothing to write home about had to work another job
Unfortunately everyone is looking at the near term and not at the long term
I would Say I did that as well, first 4 years parti time I was going to collage. (I didn’t have earning learn by the way.) Next four I worked another job and realized the opportunity that ups was as a full timer. So I stayed.

Thebrownblob

Poor people don't have medical bills. And if they do, they are rarely actually forced to pay them. Where have you been?
The lower middle class and up needs medical insurance. Poor people get free care basically everywhere.

Poor people don't need UPS for benefits.
Lol that’s not reality sure they don’t pay them they also have no credit and cannot get ahead because creditors are chasing them.

Thebrownblob

30 years ago, your 8 dollars is the same as starting at almost 20 dollars today.
If you say so didn’t matter wasn’t enough to live on it was a part-time job. Lived with my parents when I was going to school so I didn’t matter. After that had to get another job. Boo-hoo that’s life.

It doesn't make sense in the long term either.
Why would you keep a job with medical benefits when you have no reason to have or pay a medical bill anyway?
You seriously do not get it.
You're almost zero part-time jobs that offer paid medical and you get a pension from
Not even taking a consideration personal day sick days paid holidays and vacations