NEW CENTRAL REGION PACKAGE DIRECTOR!!!

10 Pt

Finally, we got a bulldog in the central region to fight for our issues! Congratulations DR. It is about time.

10 Pt

I haven't seen it yet. Is it on the IBT site?
I'm not sure. Can you look for me and post the link if you see it there?
I heard it from someone privileged with inside info and I trust them because that member doesn't make frivolous comments.

It's probably going to be one of the best things that happens to the Central region besides the new Intl VP change imo.

We got some teeth now. Let's clean up the state's weak link next.

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
I'm not sure. Can you look for me and post the link if you see it there?
I heard it from someone privileged with inside info and I trust them because that member doesn't make frivolous comments.

It's probably going to be one of the best things that happens to the Central region besides the new Intl VP change imo.

We got some teeth now. Let's clean up the state's weak link next.
Oh I know it's a done deal. Just wasn't sure if it was out there. As of yet it's not on the IBT site, but I'm sure it will be soon enough.

5habits100

IMG_1780.JPG

Hofficer Hater

Sam! You mean you don't know? TDU didn't script a hate piece yet? Paff not checking his emails? Shame! SHAME!

If the Boston Bully is a joke and the Western Conference Director is an embezzler who quit his job at Local 104 and the JC, I want to know who the new Central Stat Package clown is. What is his first name? What local does he come out of?

wide load

If the Boston Bully is a joke and the Western Conference Director is an embezzler who quit his job at Local 104 and the JC, I want to know who the new Central Stat Package clown is. What is his first name? What local does he come out of?
Eh, your gonna have to wait. I know it's killing you that you can't destroy the teamsters. But we are stronger than your hate mongering. The only joke is you, and the embezzler is your boy Paff. Poor guy is gonna be broke soon.

wide load

Don't forget there's 6 new Teamsters United Vice Presidents on the GEB.
Let's see if they can do the job. It's a lot easier complaining from the cheap seats. That is why you will never see Paff and DL run for anything. They like to keep your money hidden. Is TDU still in the process of changing their name to the Westborough Baptist Democratic Union?

10 Pt

Clown?
Don't start something you can't finish.

10 Pt

Who the hell is DR? Can you at least spell out his first name and what local he's from?
All the teasing aside, the ones that know him and are aware of his reputation know who he is. Calling him a clown is pretty lame especially since you don't know him nor are you affiliated with him in any way.
You lose credibility with those types of statements.You do.