new Central States supplement…..

542thruNthru

could some CS member decipher and down-size Sec 4,5,and 6 ? Summarize and reduce it to simple terms ? thx

Central States,sorry

my title line says central states supplement,not pension…thx

You are stupid and clueless on steroids but thank you for your input
Just think @Wally

We are funding these people!!

S4si.gif
money-gif-2.gif

Coldworld

60 months and counting
as many as needed….trying to get as informed as possible prior to filing…😎
At least you’re stepping up and doing something unlike some of the people we work with. Go to a few union meetings and show some support for your local…you will probably learn some valuable info from folks there too.

rrhogueiii

What exactly is the issue?
a lower seniority FT Porter/Air shuttle employee lost the shuttle side of his job.i am a Tue/Sat partime bid air /EAM holder.held this for bid 8 years AND i am #1 in a bldg of 400 total seniority list.came back from 2 months vaca to find out mgmt had “given” him MY bid work….

What'dyabringmetoday???

a lower seniority FT Porter/Air shuttle employee lost the shuttle side of his job.i am a Tue/Sat partime bid air /EAM holder.held this for bid 8 years AND i am #1 in a bldg of 400 total seniority list.came back from 2 months vaca to find out mgmt had “given” him MY bid work….
Two months of vacation? Wow.

10:30 resi

waiting for BA to show up….haven’t seen any since early Jan….

Seems like you haven't seen the BA because you haven't been at work, not necessarily because they haven't been around. What were you expecting, a house call?