central states question..

Thebrownblob

and Thai "girlfriends"
1705845846810.gif

Thebrownblob

Top guy in our feeder dept is doing just that. We would give him crap all the time about it. All he would say is I enjoy what I do so it doesn’t bother me. Crazy.
When you get to the point that you really getting no more credit for your time and you’ve received everything possible, and you still work and say “I enjoy what I do” I think you might not have lived much of a life to know what’s enjoyable. don’t get me wrong. I don’t mind working, but I won’t do it when I don’t have to anymore.

PT Car Washer

When you get to the point that you really getting no more credit for your time and you’ve received everything possible, and you still work and say “I enjoy what I do” I think you might not have lived much of a life to know what’s enjoyable. don’t get me wrong. I don’t mind working, but I won’t do it when I don’t have to anymore.
When you enjoy doing your job is it still considered work?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
A bad day at home beats any best day ever at work.

Yes, we trade our time for money. if I had my choice, I would spend it all with my friends and family. not at a corporation who absolutely does not care about me. I only do it because I have to. We have a limited amount of time..
Here you can collect at 65, even if you're still working. Since our is based on contributions it still increases as you work, so you're still getting credit. We have a bunch of guys double dipping. Even triple dipping with SS.