new Central States supplement…..

well doesn’t thrill me of course but run ground and Porter at times and that’s top scale.i started as an air exception driver in 1985 while a preloader. bid the T-S air job 8 yrs ago.
Ground deliveries have become very limited at my building. I just can't justify the pay cut especially when you factor in 7 weeks of vacation and Holidays. I'll go ahead and come in 5 or 6 days a week for 10:30 and 12:00 NDA deliveries and then car wash in the evenings. Made close to $90k last year at UPS alone even with the cut backs in car wash hours. Been top dog in air exception for over the last 30 years.

rrhogueiii

Ground deliveries have become very limited at my building. I just can't justify the pay cut especially when you factor in 7 weeks of vacation and Holidays. I'll go ahead and come in 5 or 6 days a week for 10:30 and 12:00 NDA deliveries and then car wash in the evenings. Made close to $90k last year at UPS alone even with the cut backs in car wash hours. Been top dog in air exception for over the last 30 years.
so you have a split shift combo job ? which one ?