New circle-jerk Abney/Price video on UPSers.com

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Biz Journal

Q: How is your organization changing or adapting to prepare for the future?

A: There have been many changes during my tenure and throughout the history of our company. One of the most recent changes we’ve made to our company structure to support innovation occurred recently when we realigned our IT and engineering functions under a single UPS leader who reports directly to me. Our intention was to align all of our efforts into one, cohesive, fast-moving and powerful technology organization. Our Chief Information and Engineering Officer, Juan Perez, is a proven change agent at UPS. Juan created the Advanced Technology Group, which helps UPS develop new technology solutions faster. This is an important change for us. We are creating a smart logistics network that uses data analytics, automation and technology to build the next generation of UPS customer capabilities and operations cost reductions. We fully expect it to spur innovation that will propel us forward…fast.

tino1

Lol they should have listened to Jim Casey great service at an affordable rate. It’s that simple if they just visited our customers they would know this our new motto is charge the customer for a premium service but let’s cut cost some more and create new service failure codes. YOU CANNOT SELL BAD SERVICE

BigBrown87

If it’s brown, it’s going down
Should have asked how much more OT is UPS paying now that they got rid of RDO? Or how do you think the contract vote will go? Real questions that will never be answered by our CEO, why? Because he knows they will paint a negative picture for UPS for the future. Until these clowns grow some and take hard questions I will continue to have no respect for them.