New Diad bugs?

One day at a time

I'm not sure if anyone is having the same problems, but for the past couple of days I've been getting a bunch of SigReq on surepost packages and flimsy, basically empty, amazon envelopes I would've just frisbee to peoples doors.

Another one is when I return to building, a few random stops I completed earlier in the day automatically pops back in my itinerary. Is anyone else having these problems?
Ups. Take the scanner out of the diad 6 ,and the create a manifest. Put them in to the diad 5. Thro the rest of that useless waste of money and time turd diad 6 in the crusher. You wonā€™t be able to fix this thing itā€™s too flawed. I canā€™t believe they could implement something so bad. Oh wait they gave us Orion.

MECH-lift

Union Brother āœŠšŸ§” RPCD
939731FC-6E6B-42C8-B486-6B41A6D9915A.png

RMR46

If the diad crashes on you? The best way I found to stop that is leaving it in the cup holder all day until I have to charge it. That's one of the problems I figured out. Otherwise most of it's a joke.

Overpaid Union Thug

Falsifying since we were told not to use that.
We are still on COVID procedures here. But entering ā€œCOVIDā€ instead of indicating a last name with the keyboard to avoid making any contact whatsoever with ANY customer is falsifying. Whether itā€™s a signature required or CIR. I hate coming back from a day off or vacation and all my customer names are replaced with ā€œCOVID, CV19, RONA.ā€ Or finding a DFU that says the package was signed for by any of those ā€œnamesā€, yet, no one at that address recalls even being there when a driver was made. šŸ˜”

Last edited:

Red Devil

The Power of Connected
We are still on COVID procedures here. But entering ā€œCOVIDā€ instead of indicating a last name with the keyboard to avoid making any contact whatsoever with ANY customer is falsifying. Whether itā€™s a signature required or CIR. I hate coming back from a day off or vacation and all my customer names are replaced with ā€œCOVID, CV19, RONA.ā€ Or finding a DFU that says the package was signed for by any of those ā€œnamesā€, yet, no one at that address recalls even being there when a driver was made. šŸ˜”

Lmao that someone would write RONA for a CIR

Hot Carl

Just in this week alone, the following procedures have all triggered crashes:

-Message from OMS
-Receiving an ODPU
-A "dynamic" ORION update
-Punching in
-Scanning a package
-Completing a stop
-Closing out a dead pickup

We have had these pieces of trash at our center for nearly 6 months, and they are still as frustrating as they were when they were first pinched off right in our laps. And now the most annoying feature from the DIAD V, (no CIR for surepost and certain shippers) is back. Still no PreRecord.

Hot Carl

GOD started popping up on all the churches in my area a little while ago...
There's an ice cream place on my favorite route where one of the CIR options is "HOT".

In other news, I was delivering in a secured apartment building today when my board crashed (shocker, I know) which I promptly dropped on the floor and kicked down the stairs.

Still works.

Fido

Donā€™t worry heā€™s friendly
I'm not sure if anyone is having the same problems, but for the past couple of days I've been getting a bunch of SigReq on surepost packages and flimsy, basically empty, amazon envelopes I would've just frisbee to peoples doors.

Another one is when I return to building, a few random stops I completed earlier in the day automatically pops back in my itinerary. Is anyone else having these problems?
Iā€™ve had the override option before when that show up for apartments and was able to release it from that.

Other than that itā€™s not just you itā€™s happening to. We had guys ask about it during pcm yesterday morning and said supervisor told us to be dishonest and forge signing ā€œfront doorā€ lol