New Diad

oldngray

nowhere special
Those are probably the only ones you can reach the pedals on
pedalcar.JPG

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Hourly rate would grandfather. But the Company might lean in on things like slowing raises, increasing 22.4 percentages or watering down benefits by arguing it's essential to remain competitive when UPS drivers even have turn by turn nav. Company probably wants nav to run every stop where it's already installed for good reason. But I do hope O'Brien gives 'em hell nonetheless.
In feeder we have prechosen paths of travel to hubs and we are paid the same... if anything, we should continue to get decent raises because of all the automated hubs coming on line ....even though I still see many pt’ers working inside but maybe it might start cutting down on the high turnover.... hell, even if we paid people 20 an hour inside to start there would STILL be people leaving....

In feeder we have prechosen paths of travel to hubs and we are paid the same... if anything, we should continue to get decent raises because of all the automated hubs coming on line ....even though I still see many pt’ers working inside but maybe it might start cutting down on the high turnover.... hell, even if we paid people 20 an hour inside to start there would STILL be people leaving....
WDFD