New hire for pre-loader. I'm 5ft tall, 100 lb soaking wet

UPSGUY72

How :censored2:ty is my work life about to be?

Like every job you get it all what you make of it. If your doing the job correctly your size should matter unless your totally out of shape but even then it can't be that bad we had a Guy that weight upwards of 400 lbs on a FT 8 preload and he made through everyday until he had a heart attack one weekend at home.

Good luck take your time and load one piece at a time and get them on the right car. If you need help with a really heavy package ask the person next to you or put it under the belt till later.

oldngray

nowhere special
6 beers.gif

Queen

I'm a girl. But I don't look gross like that haha. Think about it, 5 ft... That's extremely short. And I was offered a permanent position. I have wanted a career for with good advancement opportunities for awhile now and I figure ups isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Thanks for the responses. :D I'm really excited about working there and I know it's going to be challenging but I'm afraid of pissing off people because I might not be fast enough or because I might not be able to pick up the heavier boxes.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'm a girl. But I don't look gross like that haha. Think about it, 5 ft... That's extremely short. And I was offered a permanent position. I have wanted a career for with good advancement opportunities for awhile now and I figure ups isn't going anywhere anytime soon. Thanks for the responses. :D I'm really excited about working there and I know it's going to be challenging but I'm afraid of pissing off people because I might not be fast enough or because I might not be able to pick up the heavier boxes.
Permanent position? I think someone lied to you....lol

Queen

Really? That's what I was told. I was also offered the drivers helper position but hr told me drivers helper is on seasonal, a.m pre-loader is permanent.

PT Car Washer

I see PT supervisor in your near future.