New hire for pre-loader. I'm 5ft tall, 100 lb soaking wet

Queen

I want to career with room to advance. I'm very competitive, I want to be the best and I know I will push myself to get to a high, comfy position in ups if I'm physically able to handle the pre-loader position and I have enough hours to survive on until I'm promoted. I need job security though, so that sketches me out now that I'm hearing I can't necessarily rely on that.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I want to career with room to advance. I'm very competitive, I want to be the best and I know I will push myself to get to a high, comfy position in ups if I'm physically able to handle the pre-loader position and I have enough hours to survive on until I'm promoted. I need job security though, so that sketches me out now that I'm hearing I can't necessarily rely on that.
A high comfy promotion at ups? Smells like management to me.

Queen

I'm determined. I'm young but I'm not like these young :censored2: kids that are my age. I know I'm small and cute and really girly but I'm strong for my size and I work hard. I understand that I'm order to get to the top you need to earn it. I know ups will allow me to earn it. At least that's what I've been told.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I'm determined. I'm young but I'm not like these young :censored2: kids that are my age. I know I'm small and cute and really girly but I'm strong for my size and I work hard. I understand that I'm order to get to the top you need to earn it. I know ups will allow me to earn it. At least that's what I've been told.
The top of what?? And if you're so determined and hard-working, wouldn't you already have a job?

Queen

I do have a job. I worked for T-Mobile for 3 years in the top 5% of customer service reps. I was fired for talking about a new phone coming out before it launched on Facebook and a sup saw it and turned me in. My career is my life, it's everything to me. People enjoy reading or snowboarding, I enjoy working and making my way up the ladder. It's like a game to me.

Queen

I've worked for a local shipping company for the last year, ever since t-mobile fired me because losing what you love (in my case a career I worked my ass off at) took a tole on me mentally but I'm ready to start a new career now. From working at this shipping place I've learned a lot about ups and I think they're a great company.

As Upstate reminds us "a PT package handler job at UPS is not meant to be a career". The best part is you can turn your brain off, do the job and go home at the end of the day. Nothing more and nothing less.

Queen

As Upstate reminds us "a PT package handler job at UPS is not meant to be a career". The best part is you can turn your brain off, do the job and go home at the end of the day. Nothing more and nothing less.
So you're telling me that a part time pre-loader will never have the opportunity to advance in the company?

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
The only way to advance your career at ups is use the tuition reimbursement to get a degree and get hired at a different company

You've Got Mail

I went to college for 3 years and I'd rather be a UPS driver than pretty much anything where a Bachelor's degree is required. Office jobs are horrible. You get no exercise, no sunlight, and you stare at the clock all day.

BrownArmy

Everyone relax...

Either she's trolling or she's serious...

If she's trolling, don't worry about it.

If she's serious, stop being so negative.

She might be the next CEO of UPS.

Be honest with yourselves...it ain't gonna be you!

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
How :censored2:ty is my work life about to be?
imagesXPIGW6I2.jpg
NOT GOOD FOR YOU lol.