New hires screwing up my pph?

I started a few months ago as a (trailer) loader. Recently at my hub one of the new hires will randomly come into my trailer and scan everything on the rollers while they are flipping labels, tell me everything is scanned and then leave without loading a single box. I scan each package myself again. Will these scans count towards my PPH? or is this guy screwing me?

Box Ox

What are you missing out on if your fellow new guy is screwing up your PPH? A medal from management?

Worst thing you can do to yourself over the long term is worry about your PPH. Job's done when it's done.

Indecisi0n

I started a few months ago as a (trailer) loader. Recently at my hub one of the new hires will randomly come into my trailer and scan everything on the rollers while they are flipping labels, tell me everything is scanned and then leave without loading a single box. I scan each package myself again. Will these scans count towards my PPH? or is this guy screwing me?
First off let me start out with a God bless you.

Now, PPH isn't your concern. Your job is to load in a safe and effective manner and that is all.

Maplewood

This guy is skrewing you if he is causing payroll errors on you check. Otherwise you are just skewing yourself by giving a :censored2: about your pph.

What are you missing out on if your fellow new guy is screwing up your PPH? A medal from management?

Worst thing you can do to yourself over the long term is worry about your PPH. Job's done when it's done.

Thanks. The sup just told us the other day that they are going to be required to give a daily report for pph during peak and that the minimum they wanted was over 400. I guess it's just a "scare" tactic to keep us on edge.

First off let me start out with a God bless you.

Now, PPH isn't your concern. Your job is to load in a safe and effective manner and that is all.

If PPH isn't a concern why do they put so much emphasis on it? Oh....never mind....money.

Does all this still apply if I don't have seniority yet? I started a little before the freeze period (not a seasonal hire) in my area and was a few days short of seniority before it started.

Indecisi0n

Thanks. The sup just told us the other day that they are going to be required to give a daily report for pph during peak and that the minimum they wanted was over 400. I guess it's just a "scare" tactic to keep us on edge.

If PPH isn't a concern why do they put so much emphasis on it? Oh....never mind....money.

Does all this still apply if I don't have seniority yet? I started a little before the freeze period (not a seasonal hire) in my area and was a few days short of seniority before it started.
When they ask you these questions?
What happened yesterday? Get my shop steward
Now both of you

What happened yesterday? I did the best that I could do.
But you were slower than befoer I dont understand? I did the best that I could do.
Oh, is going to be like that huh? I did the best that I could do.
Get out of my office? I did the best that I could do.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Wake up and read your union agreement.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Who gives a flying popcorn fart

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
it counts as 1

Jkloc420

you will be rewarded with a new car

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
My PPH has not been higher than 120 since they planted the roller at the end of my belt and stuffed it with tshirt boxes.

Fk em. Your sups do not want input from you nor do they relay meaningful information to you. Just work your safest best and hope your sup finds a better banjo than the one they just broke.

Jkloc420

My PPH has not been higher than 120 since they planted the roller at the end of my belt and stuffed it with tshirt boxes.

Fk em. Your sups do not want input from you nor do they relay meaningful information to you. Just work your safest best and hope your sup finds a better banjo than the one they just broke.
you need to get it up to 360 to qualify for the new car