New Lap Top computer

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
Santa gave my wife an iPad for Christmas. I let her use it occasionally. I love this thing!

Same here, I got my wife an iPad 4 and she got me a Glock 23. We got our youngest son a MacBook Pro, I have been using a MacBook Air the last couple of years. The iPad is a lot of fun, its great to sit on the couch and surf with it. I'm not ever planning on buying another computer that runs on Windows again.

Necropostophiliac

All this Necro Posting woke me up from a sound sleep.
Imready_zps879005dc.jpg

DS

Fenderbender
Im thinking about getting another laptop come spring and Im really leaning towards a Mac
Drewed you ole' SOB,how the hell are ya?
I finally did it.I'm with scratch,I love my macbook pro.
I do find I feel limited at times,but I still have a lot to learn.

pretender

Santa gave my wife an iPad for Christmas. I let her use it occasionally. I love this thing!

I bought an iPad about a year ago, and shortly afterward, I let my wife use it while she was in the hospital for back surgery. I have not seen it since--had to go out and buy another...

ooky

frozen canuck
I have this same dilemma. It's time for me to move forward and replace my old pc desktop with a laptop. I was leaning toward Toshiba but have read many negative reviews about their customer service, basically it sucks. So I thought I would check out HP and although I only read 3 reviews, all 3 were great and the purchasers said they would definitely recommend them to a friend. They were all students and said the pc more than met their requirements. The models I am looking at are HP Envy dv6-7300 notebook and HP Envy Sleekbook.

I have this same dilemma. It's time for me to move forward and replace my old pc desktop with a laptop. I was leaning toward Toshiba but have read many negative reviews about their customer service, basically it sucks. So I thought I would check out HP and although I only read 3 reviews, all 3 were great and the purchasers said they would definitely recommend them to a friend. They were all students and said the pc more than met their requirements. The models I am looking at are HP Envy dv6-7300 notebook and HP Envy Sleekbook
I like my Toshiba laptop just fine

BSWALKS

Fugitive From Reality
Same here, I got my wife an iPad 4 and she got me a Glock 23. We got our youngest son a MacBook Pro, I have been using a MacBook Air the last couple of years. The iPad is a lot of fun, its great to sit on the couch and surf with it. I'm not ever planning on buying another computer that runs on Windows again.
Santa got mine the iPad, & got me an m&p 9. Both equally fun

DS

Fenderbender
I told ooky that an iPad or a macbook air would probably suffice,but she hates apples,and I hate arguing.