New Member- Sharing a Few Pics

NYdriver

Figured I would share a few pics of my heaviest day during peak this year- Tuesday 12/20.
Went out with 440 and just under 700 pieces...completely blown out, and im in a 1200.
I thought my helper was going to cry when he looked back there hahah.

Shot from outside the truck
IMG-20111205-00024.jpg

Shot from inside looking through the bulkhead door
IMG-20111205-00023.jpg

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
It scares me walking thru the hub. The packages are sooo big now. Those old oversize chains mean nothing now, we'll take anything.
I haven't seen one of those chains in years, they disappeared right about the time we got the Pottery Barn account.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Figured I would share a few pics of my heaviest day during peak this year- Tuesday 12/20.
Went out with 440 and just under 700 pieces...completely blown out, and im in a 1200.
I thought my helper was going to cry when he looked back there hahah.

Shot from outside the truck
IMG-20111205-00024.jpg

Shot from inside looking through the bulkhead door
IMG-20111205-00023.jpg
Did you post those from your phone? HOW?!?!?!?!?

menotyou

bella amicizia
I'd like to know too. I have the Photoshop app on my phone, so I can instantly take a pic and move it to Photobucket. I can't then move it to BC, unless I'm on the laptop.
As indecisi0n said, there has got to be a better way!!! Why can't I just copy and paste?!?!??

Ok, done whining for the day.

SpoolEmUp

I don't know how it works on this forum, but on almost any other forum just do this:Get direct link to the picture (usually ends in .jpg or whatever)Now, type this:[img*]insert direct link here[/img*]Remove the *'s and the picture should appear.

S

splozi

When mine looks like that i always ask when Stevie wonder got hired to load my truck. Management is never amused.

They're picking up anyone they can get these days.

But, I really feel bad now. Sorry monkeys, I meant no disrespect!