They got to be joking nowadays.
Its getting worse every year
When did you deliver the broom?:happy2:
Broom was a BA lol

They were all in PAL# order , right?
Of course they were...preload runs a tight operation :rofl:

Does a monkey load your package car?
I would kill for a monkey :rolleyes2:

When mine looks like that i always ask when Stevie wonder got hired to load my truck. Management is never amused.
Management never likes our jokes :why:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
I need to figure out what "photobucket" is. I used to be able to post pics from my old cellphone by emailing them to myself and then uploading them to Brown Cafe from the "my pictures" folder on my laptop. I cant do that anymore, I have an iphone4 and the pics that it takes are such high resolution that they wind up being too many MegaBytes to upload to Brown Cafe.

NYdriver

Damn!!! I thought you had discovered Solomon's mine or something!
LOL...if you find out how I would like to know as well
I need to figure out what "photobucket" is. I used to be able to post pics from my old cellphone by emailing them to myself and then uploading them to Brown Cafe from the "my pictures" folder on my laptop. I cant do that anymore, I have an iphone4 and the pics that it takes are such high resolution that they wind up being too many MegaBytes to upload to Brown Cafe.
Go to photobucket.com and sign up, its free. You can then upload pics from your computer to your photo library on photobucket. When the photo is in your library it gives you codes for the pic. Copy the code that is labeled "image code" and paste it in your post on Brown Cafe. The picture will show up wherever you put the image code. Hope that helps.

soberups

LOL...if you find out how I would like to know as well

Go to photobucket.com and sign up, its free. You can then upload pics from your computer to your photo library on photobucket. When the photo is in your library it gives you codes for the pic. Copy the code that is labeled "image code" and paste it in your post on Brown Cafe. The picture will show up wherever you put the image code. Hope that helps.

Ok, in one paragraph you just solved a problem I have been struggling with for about 3 months. I signed up and was actually able to post a picture. Thank you for the advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

soberups

This pic was taken a few days ago on my route. I was at about 1000 ft of elevation, looking back down into the valley where I had been delivering. We were experiencing a temperature inversion, where cold air and fog was trapped at low elevation. When you climb above it you are literally looking down at the tops of the clouds. Its like being in an airplane instead of a package car. The sunset makes it even prettier.

clouds.jpg

S

splozi

Ok, in one paragraph you just solved a problem I have been struggling with for about 3 months. I signed up and was actually able to post a picture. Thank you for the advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You can also upload images to sites like imageshack.us and tinypic.com. There are, however, file size limits (I think?), and once you upload the image, it cannot be removed. You will not need to sign up for an account.