New Policy Phasing PT'ers Out?

overflowed

He's full of shiat. The only reason is efficiency.
I've never seen it being efficient though. I've been sent oncalls many a time only to have the pt pup courier come at the same time, for the same pup. I've seen roads send 3 different routes with the same p1 on the same day.

overflowed

Well, they're a bunch of retards. Glad I left. To the management on this site. Go grow a pair and tell your upper managers how bad their ideas are. Since you love coming on here and trying to sound like you actually know what is going on.

MassWineGuy

I sure hope they don't expect me to work harder or faster when I lose an hour. My route goes up and down a very busy highway. Can't change the laws of physics. And, of course, no speeding.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

And when comparing "The overall point" to "A major focus," you don't know which one takes precedent over the other. Congratulations.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Alternative facts. You sound like Drumpf now.

Either you have a problem with basic English and can't help but turn it into a partisan issue or you are just going out of your way to start a dumb argument. Not my problem in either case.

MAKAVELI

Either you have a problem with basic English and can't help but turn it into a partisan issue or you are just going out of your way to start a dumb argument. Not my problem in either case.
Not my problem you keep making shiat up. Just man up and admit your wrong. It wouldn't be the first time.

Oldfart

" The overall point is to reduce the instances where a stop is serviced by 2 couriers when it can be adequately serviced by 1."
I never understood why dispatched oncalls can't communicate with the manifest that builds on your powerpad when you van scan. If your powerpad shows a del still on the truck to be del and a ready oncall comes across for the same stop, send that pu to the del courier and he can pick it up when making the delivery.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I never understood why dispatched oncalls can't communicate with the manifest that builds on your powerpad when you van scan. If your powerpad shows a del still on the truck to be del and a ready oncall comes across for the same stop, send that pu to the del courier and he can pick it up when making the delivery.
Because FedEx technology is and has always been behind the times.