New Social Security bill

vantexan

Conservatives rant about the founders' intentions, then defend a program that takes 12 percent of people's income.

Hypocrites.
Um, your fellow libertarian(?) clarified the numbers for you. 6.2% of your income, matched by your employer. Thank the Good Lord we finally have a lib who deals in facts!

rod

Retired 22 years
I paid over 7k in SS taxes am i not entitled to something back?
I'll probably get a few hundred more a month than somebody that paid a third of what I did

Thanks for kicking in for my SS. Rest assured I'm not wasting it. Now if you would pay more Union Dues maybe you could get Central States looking better for me. I thank you for your support.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Um, your fellow libertarian(?) clarified the numbers for you. 6.2% of your income, matched by your employer. Thank the Good Lord we finally have a lib who deals in facts!
That's 12.4 percent of my money.
Ttku dip :censored2:.

Nice job dodging my point though.
You cuckservatives rant about the founders all the time. Yet you defend social security. Hilarious

LarryBird

It is part of my compensation.
MY compensation.
Ttku.
It was never yours. Your employer pays it out of their pocket. It's not in your check, and never was. It is a tax the employer pays, and is not considered part of your compensation. Your employer writes a check equal to what you paid and sends it in to the government.

And if you wanna be super specific, you actually pay 7.65% and they do as well. Only 6.2% of that is for social security. The other 1.45% goes to medicare.

My father owned a business growing up and I did his payroll for him as a teen/young 20s. I'm pretty well versed on this stuff.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
It was never yours. Your employer pays it out of their pocket. It's not in your check, and never was. It is a tax the employer pays, and is not considered part of your compensation. Your employer writes a check equal to what you paid and sends it in to the government.

And if you wanna be super specific, you actually pay 7.65% and they do as well. Only 6.2% of that is for social security. The other 1.45% goes to medicare.

My father owned a business growing up and I did his payroll for him as a teen/young 20s. I'm pretty well versed on this stuff.
Ffs all of your posts can be summed up in about one sentence, yet you rant endless nonsense every time.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
bashing_conservatives.jpg