New Target For BLM?

JJinVA

Elihu Yale, of whom Yale University is named after, tortured and killed black people for the color of their skin as he trafficked them across the Atlantic.

Even has a Statue erected in his honor.

Will this statue be targeted by the radical lunatics who love destroying inanimate objects of the past? We shall see...

Ea-gUntWAAEev2d.jpg

rickyb

Elihu Yale, of whom Yale University is named after, tortured and killed black people for the color of their skin as he trafficked them across the Atlantic.

Will this statue be targeted by the radical lunatics who love destroying inanimate objects of the past? We shall see...

View attachment 300153
why have statues of garbage?

JJinVA

why have statues of garbage?

Personally, I couldnt care less if every single statue in America was torn down. I invest no emotion in them whatsoever. But the point is, no one will touch that statue, or criticize Yale for that matter, because the Universities are the ones creating the new slave race of commies.

rickyb

Personally, I couldnt care less if every single statue in America was torn down. I invest no emotion in them whatsoever. But the point is, no one will touch that statue, or criticize Yale for that matter, because the Universities are the ones creating the new slave race of commies.
college is too expensive so they are creating debt slaves.

my thoughts on statues without knowing anything is they mean something, and they are art, so they have potential for good.

JJinVA

college is too expensive so they are creating debt slaves.

my thoughts on statues without knowing anything is they mean something, and they are art, so they have potential for good.

Well, the truth is, its history. Some of the historical icons that have been torn down were those who freed slaves. The ignorance driving the "tear down the statues" mob is unable to be negotiated with. I gave up decades ago. Am really just waiting for things to boil over into a civil war at this point, because it will eventually. This kind of "democracy" isnt sustainable.

rickyb

Well, the truth is, its history. Some of the historical icons that have been torn down were those who freed slaves. The ignorance driving the "tear down the statues" mob is unable to be negotiated with. I gave up decades ago. Am really just waiting for things to boil over into a civil war at this point, because it will eventually. This kind of "democracy" isnt sustainable.
i dont think its democracy anyways, thats the problem. the same :censored2: heads who destroyed democracy are the same ones who divide and conquer by racism, immigration, russians, trump is the source of all evil, etc.

i dont know if this is true, but i saw a stat that hte US is 5% of worlds population but 80% of gun deaths worldwide...

i hear people complaining about vandalism at hte protests. if they dont like it then do something about it. if you dont want to risk your safety going down to the protest, then figure out another way to contribute.

JJinVA

i dont think its democracy anyways, thats the problem. the same :censored2: heads who destroyed democracy are the same ones who divide and conquer by racism, immigration, russians, trump is the source of all evil, etc.

i dont know if this is true, but i saw a stat that hte US is 5% of worlds population but 80% of gun deaths worldwide...

i hear people complaining about vandalism at hte protests. if they dont like it then do something about it. if you dont want to risk your safety going down to the protest, then figure out another way to contribute.

I remember I went to a protest once when I was 19. I was protesting Bush's war in Iraq. It was organized by the WCW organization (World Cant Wait). When I got there, the event organizer started talking to me about communism and homosexuality. I stayed for about 2 minutes and then left. I never attended another protest in my life after that. Its as if they find SOMETHING that people can relate to, and once theyre drawn in, they fill their heads with mountains of seemingly unrelated things.

Ironically, voting for Trump IS my new protest against the machine. Standing in the street and screaming at cars like a lunatic has never solved anything or won anyone over. I will say though, if I happened to be rushing my elderly mother to the hospital and some BLM'er loser was blocking the road, I would turn that person into a speedbump without a second thought and sit in prison with a grin on my face

rickyb

I remember I went to a protest once when I was 19. I was protesting Bush's war in Iraq. It was organized by the WCW organization (World Cant Wait). When I got there, the event organizer started talking to me about communism and homosexuality. I stayed for about 2 minutes and then left. I never attended another protest in my life after that. Its as if they find SOMETHING that people can relate to, and once theyre drawn in, they fill their heads with mountains of seemingly unrelated things.

Ironically, voting for Trump IS my new protest against the machine. Standing in the street and screaming at cars like a lunatic has never solved anything or won anyone over. I will say though, if I happened to be rushing my elderly mother to the hospital and some BLM'er loser was blocking the road, I would turn that person into a speedbump without a second thought and sit in prison with a grin on my face
i dont buy it.

protest and organizing is the only thing thats ever worked.

that person was talking to you about the gays and communism because capitalism (specifically maybe how it centralizes power) is whats connected to wars. that person probably thought homophobia, the wars, and capitalism was all connected as i do.

in the matrix reloaded the machines even controlled the resistance. they let the resistance grow and then killed it off. so even the resistance was under control. and i would argue trump is largely the same and hes under substantial control. i dont even think he knows enough to change things for the better, not that thats his intentions to begin with.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus

View attachment 300153

You missed their biggest target yet.....Jesus. Now BLM thinks White Jesus should be removed everywhere. LMAO!!!

rickyb

You missed their biggest target yet.....Jesus. Now BLM thinks White Jesus should be removed everywhere. LMAO!!!
has jesus been perverted in america?

fascism in america will have hte cross prominently featured. mike pence is a christian supremacist for god sakes.

rickyb

Word is there's Nazi memorabilia in the Holocaust museum. We should burn it to the ground.
yea but thats in a different context though. maybe these statues are worshipping disgusting individuals or sugarcoating their history by the aspects they choose to remember vs the others they choose to look over.

howard zinn wrote about how some historians cover columbus by overlooking or barely mentioning the substantial number of people's lives he ruined.

JJinVA

"JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US! JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US!"

You are a liar!

That wasn't the ProudBoys, those were Neo Nazis from Charlottesville lol. The ProudBoys founder is Gavin McInnes and not only that but I don't think they're even a group anymore. Put some effort into your rhetoric will ya