New to company.

Brown Member Baby

From what I understand there are a shortage of supervisors at some locations. Because of my past experience I was asked if I was interested in becoming a supervisor on my second day of preload.
On my third day my supervisor informed me they are alresdy arranging for me to take the test.
I obviously do not have any experience with the inner workings of Ups, however I've always found thst if you really want something and the put the time and proper effort into it you Will eventually succeed.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
From what I understand there are a shortage of supervisors at some locations. Because of my past experience I was asked if I was interested in becoming a supervisor on my second day of preload.
On my third day my supervisor informed me they are alresdy arranging for me to take the test.
I obviously do not have any experience with the inner workings of Ups, however I've always found thst if you really want something and the put the time and proper effort into it you Will eventually succeed.
ace.jpg

snarts

You will probably be told not to do it on here because of the bad experiences we all have with supervisors.

But if driving is not in your future I say go for it, it will look good on your resume if anything. Just remember that you have no job security.

Brownies...mmm

Never Underestimate the Power of a Woman

Welcome to BC, Please be advised you will receive a variety of responses. Some very helpful and useful and others that are well...

Good luck, I'm a loader so no help with sup stuff.

jaker

trolling
No where did you think it was weird that they ask you to be a sup after your 2nd day

Did you really think you was that special and wonder why they didn't ask all the other people already working there

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Good job you put 2 days worth of effort in and you succeeded

Your Mom will be proud

KOG72

I’m full of it
Well,Well,Well if you know nothing about the inner workings of UPS then you will fit in just fine as a superviser because they don't know crap either. Welcome and sit back and enjoy the ride.