New uniforms?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Saw that a while ago ... was hoping it was implemented soon ...can’t stand these imitation cloth uniforms we have now ..especially in the summer
Imitation? Their polyester.

I’m not sure what’s so uncomfortable for your pipe cleaner legs and arms?

Future

Victory Ride
It does dry out fast at least
Feel like I am wearing a shower curtain .... I get new shirts and wash them about 50x b4 even thinking about wearing them .... American Airlines has a class action law suit against Twin Hill ...something in the dye that causes health issues and I really believe it

Brownslave688

Feel like I am wearing a shower curtain .... I get new shirts and wash them about 50x b4 even thinking about wearing them .... American Airlines has a class action law suit against Twin Hill ...something in the dye that causes health issues and I really believe it
I hang mine on the clothes line for weeks before I wear them. The sun breaks them down good.

Brownslave688

My legs break out something awful in the summer.

Seriously the quality has went way down and they fall apart. Remember when you would only get new uniforms because they had too many stains or because you ripped your sleeve on the door handles too many times?

rod

Retired 22 years
Seriously the quality has went way down and they fall apart. Remember when you would only get new uniforms because they had too many stains or because you ripped your sleeve on the door handles too many times?
There was a time when it took forever for that shirt sleeve to rip because I weighed so little--it would take like 30 seconds for it to rip while I just hung there by one arm . Now I wouldn't even feel it.

Last edited: