New uniforms

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
I’m 5 8 with a 6 2 wing span I’m basically a gorilla and nothing with sleeves works. Might as well stitch my own

Overpaid Union Thug

The new “jacket style” shirts seem thicker, abrasive, and more likely to be more hot in the warm weather. The new polos are moisture wicking and are exactly the material the jacket style shirts should have been. And comfortable too.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Only has a left pocket. It probably saved them 3.5¢
Yall get pockets on your new shirts?
tenor (23).gif

We dont

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I didn't like the new polo shirts at first but now I do. I keep my phone in my left pocket and my Infonotices in that little right hip pocket. That hip pocket is too shallow to carry a DIAD in. The Circle of Honor patches are screen printed on instead of sewed-on embroidered patches. I got the light jacket and so far it works a little better in the rain than the old one. I don't like the new belts, they stretch.

I didn't like the new polo shirts at first but now I do. I keep my phone in my left pocket and my Infonotices in that little right hip pocket. That hip pocket is too shallow to carry a DIAD in. The Circle of Honor patches are screen printed on instead of sewed-on embroidered patches. I got the light jacket and so far it works a little better in the rain than the old one. I don't like the new belts, they stretch.
The belts have sucked for years but fortunately for you you shouldn't have to order too many more uniforms

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
109 work days, not that I'm counting or anything. I finish 45 years on October 12, that's my goal. Out a couple of weeks before I get loaded up with a Helper. They started my new house last week.

fullsizeoutput_14fb.jpeg