New UPS Driver - training / breaks

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
B1C5FAB8-29A9-4DDE-946C-A2F8CC1DA585.gif

*me reading this thread*

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
I’m truely sorry you don’t have someone that cares about you sweetie or has you’re back, must be pretty sad and lonely for you. No wife? Or maybe she’s with her ex she found in Facebook and you’re bitter? Idk but hope it get some better for you love. ❤️
Sweetie, if you truly cared about your man, you’d let him handle his work business like a man and stop making him look weak in front of other guys. Since you were nice enough to find the site for him you should have given him the info so he could proceed from there. It has nothing to do with love and caring and everything to do with control.... Boo.

john chesney

Wow you old timers are ruthless!! Is this what the job does to you?? Makes you miserable and your checking blogs all day to try and make witty comments to try and get some laughs for your ego? Maybe you can ask your mom why she never laughed at your jokes as a kid? Yikes!
Yes this is exactly how your husband will be in no time at all. The only positive thing I can say about my job was hot chicks loved me

UPSquestions4

Sweetie, if you truly cared about your man, you’d let him handle his work business like a man and stop making him look weak in front of other guys. Since you were nice enough to find the site for him you should have given him the info so he could proceed from there. It has nothing to do with love and caring and everything to do with control.... Boo.

And the day I let someone like yourself dictate how I do things sweetie, will be the day I die. I will keep posting, maybe daily. Nothing you can do about it boo boo now go deliver your packages.