New Video! Attention all Lunch Skippers! 2024 Edition!

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
I’ll never take lunch!!!!!! I waste enough life in the package car
🧔‍♂️✊
nobody-cares-498-x-373-gif-cr61mpuhvlezdspa.gif

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
I bet the guys that run all day and skip lunch to get home early are the ones that complain about work to their family when they get home. My wife hadn’t a clue annything about UPS. I told her early on I spent enough time there getting paid I sure wasn’t going to bring it home off the clock. We rarely ever had a conversation about work.
I know a driver that ran and skipped lunch to get home early. Then when his wife wanted to go out he didn’t want to because he was too tired. He lasted at UPS for 20 yrs but had to quit because his knees and back was damaged. Oh yea he is also single because his wife left him.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I bet the guys that run all day and skip lunch to get home early are the ones that complain about work to their family when they get home. My wife hadn’t a clue annything about UPS. I told her early on I spent enough time there getting paid I sure wasn’t going to bring it home off the clock. We rarely ever had a conversation about work.
I know a driver that ran and skipped lunch to get home early. Then when his wife wanted to go out he didn’t want to because he was too tired. He lasted at UPS for 20 yrs but had to quit because his knees and back was damaged. Oh yea he is also single because his wife left him.
I can’t recall any conversations about work when I got home. My wife had no clue about what went on at work.

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
UPS needs to focus on getting preload wrapped before 9 ..lunch should be the last thing they’re worried about.
🧔‍♂️✊

Brown Down

@3:40 Greg mentions "biting the bullet and take the warning letter" ???

You always protest every letter with a grievance. Period.

Or, it will come back to bite you in the ass later.... at your discharge hearing.
I don't' think he was meaning not to grieve it. but sometimes its better to take the small L to win the bigger war. You still want to follow proper protocol. I've actually done similar just to shove it back up managements ass later on and with better ammo.