New Video! Attention all Lunch Skippers! 2024 Edition!

textat3

Use a calculator…and do the math. Skipping lunch will cost you probably close to a million dollars when you include interest over a 30 year career.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
UPS needs to focus on getting preload wrapped before 9 ..lunch should be the last thing they’re worried about.
🧔‍♂️✊
That would require effort , planning and getting off their collective asses, so……….let’s worry about getting a solution for a non problem

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I always laughed when they would send a young runner to get stops from me So I would make 9.5 and I would be at lunch. The kid would get mad as hell , telling me he didn’t take lunch so he could get off early 🤣

To rub a little salt in the wound wouldn’t give him the fob or help transfer stops until lunch was over.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
Unless you're in the west where they are automatically protested.
....and Ohio.
1000011975.jpg

Brownwind

Just read this thread. Why wouldn’t you take your breaks and lunch? Seriously it’s a rest period.

Doesn’t make sense to me. Just have the Mrs meet up with you or hang out with your friends on route. I always bid a route to have lunch with the kids or enjoy lunch swimming at the in-laws. Get a hobby or something.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Just read this thread. Why wouldn’t you take your breaks and lunch? Seriously it’s a rest period.

Doesn’t make sense to me. Just have the Mrs meet up with you or hang out with your friends on route. I always bid a route to have lunch with the kids or enjoy lunch swimming at the in-laws. Get a hobby or something.
WTF