New Video! Company tries to fire a driver for eating a Pistachio

Overpaid Union Thug

While I believe the "story", I wonder what the rest of it is...

Playing the cancer card to justify marrying an illegal was a nice touch though. Perhaps giving insight to the character of the OP subject?

To be clear: Godspeed and good luck to the child.
Why would anyone marry an illegal because of cancer?

It’s obvious that mentioning what was going on in his life outside of UPS was an attempt to make UPS look bad (worse) for attempting to fire him for essentially nothing while all that was going on.

Having said that...

I do question his wife’s immigration case. Sounds like he was in the process of attempting to get her a waiver of inadmissibly (called an I-601) and either failed or it was severely delayed. Which is strange because that process had gotten very lax during the Obama administration. She must of had a criminal record or something else that couldn’t overcome the automatic 10 year ban from reentering the U.S.

quad decade guy

Why would anyone marry an illegal because of cancer?

It’s obvious that mentioning what was going on in his life outside of UPS was an attempt to make UPS look bad (worse) for attempting to fire him for essentially nothing while all that was going on.

Having said that...

I do question his wife’s immigration case. Sounds like he was in the process of attempting to get her a waiver of inadmissibly (called an I-601) and either failed or it was severely delayed. Which is strange because that process had gotten very lax during the Obama administration. She must of had a criminal record or something else that couldn’t overcome the automatic 10 year ban from reentering the U.S.
You misinterpreted what I said. He married an illegal. He is trying to justify getting her back here on the back of his sick kid. Crying to the media. Why didn't he just take his son and move to Mexico?

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I’ll do ya one better I was going to be given a working termination for stepping off the back of the truck without three points of contact on the dock inside the building. That came on the heels of getting a warning letter a couple days previously for walking back to the truck and looking at my phone. Our strong union settled for a 3 day suspension. Worked out nice, got a five day weekend.
So how about walking back to the truck looking at the diad, sounds like you got some trigger happy managers

Overpaid Union Thug

You misinterpreted what I said. He married an illegal. He is trying to justify getting her back here on the back of his sick kid. Crying to the media. Why didn't he just take his son and move to Mexico?
Well of course I misunderstood. Because it didn’t make any sense. But your rehash isn’t any better.

The law says a waiver can be granted if moving to Mexico (or any other country) would cause extreme hardship to the spouse. Meaning....the U.S. citizen. That can be, but not limited to, financial, medical, eminent danger, etc.

Your opinion on whether not that’s valid is irrelevant. What is relevant is the opinion of the immigration officer processing the paper work. And if they know that the alien has a criminal history or ties to gangs/terrorists then they will reject the waiver request regardless of the potential hardships that would occur. She must have had some red flags.

Mentioning that and the cancer was relevant for both cases. Especially for proving a hardship for him should he move to Mexico. It was mentioned in regard to his grievance simply to show how heartless UPS can be.

quad decade guy

Well of course I misunderstood. Because it didn’t make any sense. But your rehash isn’t any better.

The law says a waiver can be granted if moving to Mexico (or any other country) would cause extreme hardship to the spouse. Meaning....the U.S. citizen. That can be, but not limited to, financial, medical, eminent danger, etc.

Your opinion on whether not that’s valid is irrelevant. What is relevant is the opinion of the immigration officer processing the paper work. And if they know that the alien has a criminal history or ties to gangs/terrorists then they will reject the waiver request regardless of the potential hardships that would occur. She must have had some red flags.

Mentioning that and the cancer was relevant for both cases. Especially for proving a hardship for him should he move to Mexico. It was mentioned in regard to his grievance simply to show how heartless UPS can be.
Right. Irrelevant. As is your post and opinion. See? Anyone can make declarations. Shrug. Ok.

Now, I'm merely an observer and commentor. What I observe: A guy that admits to being disciplined many times and faced firing many times. Why is that? Really? Why? This has happened to me ONCE IN 40 YEARS. Who not only is in constant, chronic chaos at work but in his personal life also. Who has to go to national media? Really? You? Is your life filled with chaos and even say legalities? Why would a person go to a job that really doesn't want him there or who can't function within the fundamentals of society?

I can't expect you to understand basic rational thinking...clearly.

Now, the heartless part, playing the cancer card on the back of the kid is discracefull. This is his and illegal wife's fault.

Overpaid Union Thug

Right. Irrelevant. As is your post and opinion. See? Anyone can make declarations. Shrug. Ok.

Now, I'm merely an observer and commentor. What I observe: A guy that admits to being disciplined many times and faced firing many times. Why is that? Really? Why? This has happened to me ONCE IN 40 YEARS. Who not only is in constant, chronic chaos at work but in his personal life also. Who has to go to national media? Really? You? Is your life filled with chaos and even say legalities? Why would a person go to a job that really doesn't want him there or who can't function within the fundamentals of society?

I can't expect you to understand basic rational thinking...clearly.

Now, the heartless part, playing the cancer card on the back of the kid is discracefull. This is his and illegal wife's fault.
Not everyone are perfect employees like you. Not everyone is so scared of their supervisors that they will do whatever it takes to stay off their radars.

Concerning his wife, the law is what matters. Not the misplaced, heartless, opinions of a self righteous UPSer. Going to the media for those cases, although rare, isn’t a bad idea. Usually immigration lawyers have them write their representatives instead.

Concerning his grievances, UPS surely knew about some, or all, of what was going on in his personal life and decided to go after him anyway because they figured it would help break him and he’d forego back pay. All because he was “too slow” and refused to cave on following the methods. Mentioning that in the video was perfect because it shows just heartless and evil people can be. And you, apparently, are cut from that same cloth.

quad decade guy

Not everyone are perfect employees like you. Not everyone is so scared of their supervisors that they will do whatever it takes to stay off their radars.

Concerning his wife, the law is what matters. Not the misplaced, heartless, opinions of a self righteous UPSer. Going to the media for those cases, although rare, isn’t a bad idea. Usually immigration lawyers have them write their representatives instead.

Concerning his grievances, UPS surely knew about some, or all, of what was going on in his personal life and decided to go after him anyway because they figured it would help break him and he’d forego back pay. All because he was “too slow” and refused to cave on following the methods. Mentioning that in the video was perfect because it shows just heartless and evil people can be. And you, apparently, are cut from that same cloth.
Far from perfect(me). Never claimed otherwise.. His crosses are his to bare. Not mine or the public's. Your liberal pap is exactly what is wrong with America. Godspeed to the child.

Overpaid Union Thug

Far from perfect(me). Never claimed otherwise.. His crosses are his to bare. Not mine or the public's. Your liberal pap is exactly what is wrong with America. Godspeed to the child.
I’m a conservative libertarian but I have a heart and ACTUALLY know quite a bit more about our country’s immigration laws than the average American. Thanks for playing. You tried very hard.

Brownsocks

Just a dog
Ok. What's the rest of the story? What was he "standing up for himself" about? You just don't get a lock in ride for no reason. Got to be lots of history here. Do tell....
There are people on this very board that can verify that you will get a lock in ride as a means of retaliation. No real reason needed.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I applaud you for even trying to explain it to the spineless idiot.
his social skills are just non existent. What cracks me up is his first thought is attack attack attack.....then cries to no end anytime anyone responds that he is always attacked. This thread has been an entertaining read while i sip my mckenna 10 year lol

542thruNthru

his social skills are just non existent. What cracks me up is his first thought is attack attack attack.....then cries to no end anytime anyone responds that he is always attacked. This thread has been an entertaining read while i sip my mckenna 10 year lol
I'm sipping that Forster 1910. Pretty good.

quad decade guy

There are people on this very board that can verify that you will get a lock in ride as a means of retaliation. No real reason needed.
Ok. What's the rest of the story? For the third time. Retaliation for what? See? Dozens of times? There is a long narrative here that is conveniently glossed over. Just skipped right over to the sympathy card. Why is that? Serious question. I never had a "lock in" ride. Ever. Why? IDK. I always did my best with what I had. It was generally good enough. Now, there were A whole managers along the way. They came and went. What's up with this guy?

quad decade guy

What cracks me up is we have a guy that goes on a worldwide chat board looking for sympathy. And because I don't agree with a social friend up that is married to a illegal that gets kicked out of the country and their kid with cancer is the brunt of their illegalities and inability to function at work. But I have no social skills. To me, this seems oddly arse backwards.

Overpaid Union Thug

What cracks me up is we have a guy that goes on a worldwide chat board looking for sympathy. And because I don't agree with a social friend up that is married to a illegal that gets kicked out of the country and their kid with cancer is the brunt of their illegalities and inability to function at work. But I have no social skills. To me, this seems oddly arse backwards.
1607254907288.jpeg

But worse.