New Video! Company tries to fire a driver for eating a Pistachio

Overpaid Union Thug

Whatever fool. Your grasping at ANYTHING makes you look pathetic and inane.

It’s obvious you spent too much of your 40 year career under managements desk to have any time for sympathy for your fellow UPSers. And obviously couldn’t find the time to learn the immigration laws of your own country. Dude in the video already manned up against UPS and has only been employed there a mere fraction of the time as you. Meanwhile....you can only crassly judge him for standing up for himself and his family.

Last edited:

quad decade guy

It’s obvious you spent too much of your 40 year career under managements desk to have any time for sympathy for your fellow UPSers. And obviously couldn’t find the time to learn the immigration laws of your own country. Dude in the video already manned up against UPS and has only been employed there a mere fraction of the time as you. Meanwhile....you can only crassly judge him for standing up for himself and his family.

What is obvious: You don't know me.

If you did, you would realize your statement about me is false. I've been hourly from day one. Because, I wouldn't have lasted 30 minutes in mgt. I don't believe in their tactics or how they treat people.

Now about pistachio boy....

Shrug.

About helping fellow UPS employees....you don't know me. Again, if you did, you wouldn't make false statements about me.

That much is obvious.

Crass is in the eye off the beholder. Coming from you-shrug.

542thruNthru

If you did, you would realize your statement about me is false. I've been hourly from day one. Because, I wouldn't have lasted 30 minutes in mgt. I don't believe in their tactics or how they treat people.

Shrug.
Yeah.... Ok sure.

You Jr. Supervisor Safety Committee guys are hilarious.

Overpaid Union Thug

Shrug.

About helping fellow UPS employees....you don't know me. Again, if you did, you wouldn't make false statements about me.

That much is obvious.

Crass is in the eye off the beholder. Coming from you-shrug.
I don’t need to know you. Your crass and ridiculous comments are enough.

Indecisi0n

What is interesting: I am attacked yet you get a soft pass. Yet, all manner of wild speculation is made about me, assumptions calling me a liar. Based on nothing. Really hateful, jealous stuff. And gosh after 40 years of having a great job, you are bound to accumulate some assets, homes, cars hell even an airplane. But yet, you make those same assumptions about my daily attitude or manner? How could you POSSIBLY know? Yet, we have folks here longer than me and get accolades just short of getting on there knees.....
Do you request the help of a mod ?

542thruNthru

I'm not arguing it seems to have been blown way out of proportion. I'm saying that this person did not follow the distracted driving policy. Or the safety method of hands properly positioned on the steering wheel.
Don't think anyone disagrees with that but the whole point of the video was how UPS targets driver's and fires them for small insignificant violations to intimidate and harass.

542thruNthru

Just keep filing grievances I'm sure letters to the house will never catch up with you 🙄
Lol 😆 oh great another bad ass supervisor.

Settle down tiger. Can't tell you how many times I've heard the "it will catch up to you line" warning letters fall off after 9 months. If you want to constantly follow and observe me then I'll be happy to file article 37 and document all your harassment. When you finally do fire me for some BS reason it will be obvious and I'll enjoy my paid vacation when I receive my back pay.

quad decade guy

Lol 😆 oh great another bad ass supervisor.

Settle down tiger. Can't tell you how many times I've heard the "it will catch up to you line" warning letters fall off after 9 months. If you want to constantly follow and observe me then I'll be happy to file article 37 and document all your harassment. When you finally do fire me for some BS reason it will be obvious and I'll enjoy my paid vacation when I receive my back pay.
Maybe. The outcome is not always certain....in my experience.