New Video! Contract FAQ

Family

The individual management teams we work for are mistaken if they believe their compensation will go up if Corp. succeeds on any issues with hourlies. In fact the opposite is true.

Sixth Punch Sense

I agree the MLK and Juneteenth seem like dumb things to prioritize. For me I want. Stronger 9.5 language. Stronger sixth punch language and $50 top rate, preferably at the start of the contract. In that order. Also support the abolishment of the 22.4 position and higher p/t pay.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I agree the MLK and Juneteenth seem like dumb things to prioritize. For me I want. Stronger 9.5 language. Stronger sixth punch language and $50 top rate, preferably at the start of the contract. In that order. Also support the abolishment of the 22.4 position and higher p/t pay.

Whatcha wanna give up for that ?

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
We sort of got a hold of 6th punch but not a total grasp.
Our local is not strong whatsoever but so many low seniority people who are at that threshold where they aren’t being laid off on mondays but forced to work saturdays as “standby” in case of call outs finally stood up for themselves.
Requesting 8 hours everytime they got scheduled as “standby” or “working” and being paid out on it and filing for not having appropriate notice for added days and also on our center not having the filled ratio of 22.4s to rpcd. They finally got rid of that “scheduled working” section because management got tired of the grievances.

Band together and :censored2: gets done

MLK and Juneteenth seem like a good start to give up. We all know of all the things he listed those two federal holidays are so much farther down the list.
Yes those days off would be nice and will make nice headlines for the company.
And I'm sure they're cooking air conditioning for all new future package cars

ManInBrown

Great video. From the package and feeder side of things Surepost has to end. One of the most important issues IMO. That will greatly reduce cutting of routes. No forced sixth punch in the 177 but I hope all other locals accomplish that for themselves. Focusing on things like MLK day and Juneteenth is ridiculous. If there was a whitey holiday I would say the same thing.