New Video! Contract Update! 50 Days Left!

I'm not in the negotiation room so I don't know how urgent it is to get it. I'm sure important just someone dropped the ball along the way.
Sure, I'd agree it can be important, but there's nothing to justify all of this. It's fine if they get it July 7th. I'd even suggest working under an extension and getting the strike auth on halloween and walking out the Monday of Thanksgiving, when it would hurt the most and generate the most leverage, but hey, I'm just a truck driver.

Commercial Inside Release

The company and UPS are too far apart... So, they want extra leverage right now, to show the Teamsters willingness to strike.

Carol might be planning on calling their bluff, because they are supplying pre-written news articles about the strike vote being a formality.

Next 3 weeks are going to be "wildly" interesting!

10:30 resi

We are checking dues.
I am in a RTW state. Sunday was our only day of voting. When I showed up they had me put my name and phone# on a clipboard then gave me a secret ballot. No dues check. If they are going to check if everyone pays dues later, how will they know which ballots to nullify?

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I am in a RTW state. Sunday was our only day of voting. When I showed up they had me put my name and phone# on a clipboard then gave me a secret ballot. No dues check. If they are going to check if everyone pays dues later, how will they know which ballots to nullify?
They won’t know or even try at this point, most likely.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

Simple..If you vote “NO” you’re a scab and therefore will not be counted…

UnionStrong

I think it was a missed opportunity. If someone was interested enough to come out to vote and you checked and saw they weren't paying dues, probably could've got them to sign up right then.
That and the fact a non dues paying scab could nullify a dues paying members yes vote.

UnionStrong

Here we checked every name for dues.

Gave them the ballot.

Had a separate table.

And a ballot box.
IMG_4631.gif