New Video! Contract Update! 50 Days Left!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The ballots are "anonymous" but were handed out directly to every driver in the employee parking lot. We filled them out in front of union reps and in some cases each other before we went in. The ballot box was a modified Rubbermaid plastic tub with a lock on it. :happy-very:
How did they check on the members current standing? Dues, etc?

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
The ballots are "anonymous" but were handed out directly to every driver in the employee parking lot. We filled them out in front of union reps and in some cases each other before we went in. The ballot box was a modified Rubbermaid plastic tub with a lock on it. :happy-very:
What does it matter what the ballot box was constructed out of? Focus on what’s important.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
It's just a formality the strike authorization votes have always been low turnout majority yes. what was it %22? we already got around %5 at the hall which is a feat in and of itself.

Trucker Clock

It's just a formality the strike authorization votes have always been low turnout majority yes. what was it %22? we already got around %5 at the hall which is a feat in and of itself.

And UPS knows it also.

UPS LABOR NEGOTIATIONS 2023

Teamsters call for strike authorization vote​

We continue to make meaningful progress in our negotiations with the International Brotherhood of Teamsters. As with labor negotiations in other industries, the Teamsters will hold – and its members will overwhelmingly approve – a strike authorization vote in the coming weeks. This vote is a routine part of the bargaining process and does not mean that there will be a strike. UPS has worked collaboratively with the Teamsters for nearly 100 years, and this year is no different. We respect this step in the process and remain committed to making progress at the bargaining table.

I have NOT been lurking

Degenerate Member
Bro....stop teasing...
truck-bull-bars-1.jpg

542thruNthru

I would want to see proof of that. Online chatter means nothing to me.
Instagram pictures. They are not even trying to hide it. Personally I was shocked to see it being posted.

Now I know it's hear say but hearing it from multiple different locals makes me think it's credible enough.

Apparently during the national negotiations even the negotiating committee was blind sided by this vote and found out just like everyone else, through the app.

When it came down to it... it was "recommended" to do what you had to do to turn out the vote.

Instagram pictures. They are not even trying to hide it. Personally I was shocked to see it being posted.

Now I know it's hear say but hearing it from multiple different locals makes me think it's credible enough.

Apparently during the national negotiations even the negotiating committee was blind sided by this vote and found out just like everyone else, through the app.

When it came down to it... it was "recommended" to do what you had to do to turn out the vote.
I just don't understand the urgency. There's no need to get it this week, and there's no need to bring the ethics of our vote into question. We all know it's really a formality, but still, this kinda feels like we're showing our ass a little bit.

542thruNthru

I just don't understand the urgency. There's no need to get it this week, and there's no need to bring the ethics of our vote into question. We all know it's really a formality, but still, this kinda feels like we're showing our ass a little bit.
I'm not in the negotiation room so I don't know how urgent it is to get it. I'm sure important just someone dropped the ball along the way.