New Video! TA Reached!

HubSnakeWrangler

Thnx for the vid. I work in a hub with over 1000 22.3 combos w/out including 22.4s. Not saying we should get the $49 at end of contract but there should be specific clarification on what we 22.3 do get. All I see is drivers get this then 22.4 get that etc... We're full time employees too. Would be nice to be acknowledged in some of the press releases. The '97 strike and the next 2-3years in arbitration was a major win creating the 22.3 classification.

Thnx for the vid. I work in a hub with over 1000 22.3 combos w/out including 22.4s. Not saying we should get the $49 at end of contract but there should be specific clarification on what we 22.3 do get. All I see is drivers get this then 22.4 get that etc... We're full time employees too. Would be nice to be acknowledged in some of the press releases. The '97 strike and the next 2-3years in arbitration was a major win creating the 22.3 classification.
You will get whatever you make now, plus $7.50 by end of contract. The $49 is a rough average of top rate across the country, as those rates vary by about $2.

Not sure, buy I'll make a few calls and see if I can get Carol to drop a press release specifically thanking you 22.3s and announcing your $43ish top rate. Keep an eye out.

HubSnakeWrangler

You will get whatever you make now, plus $7.50 by end of contract. The $49 is a rough average of top rate across the country, as those rates vary by about $2.

Not sure, buy I'll make a few calls and see if I can get Carol to drop a press release specifically thanking you 22.3s and announcing your $43ish top rate. Keep an eye out.
Thank you. I'll be waiting anxiously by my phone to get the joint statement from Carol and Just A UPS Guy to clear up all my questions and concerns about the tentative agreement. I can rest easy now...

HubSnakeWrangler

Keep an eye on the CNN ticker. 😉
I don't think in any of my posts I've expressed that I didn't know 22.3 would not get the $49 wage at end of contract. I've been saying all day/night that the thousands of 22.3 employees MIGHT be perturbed with the 22.4 conversion to a higher wage. I've said that I'm good with my pay scale because I don't have hard jobs for my shifts. IN MY gateway hub, both a ground and air building, most new and recycled combo jobs are load/load or unload/unload. We also have no excessive OT protection like drivers. Forgive me for wanting to know more about us full timers when all that is talked about are drivers. I've got about 6yrs till my PEER 80 retirement. As long as my pension contributions are the same or better I'm set.

I don't think in any of my posts I've expressed that I didn't know 22.3 would not get the $49 wage at end of contract. I've been saying all day/night that the thousands of 22.3 employees MIGHT be perturbed with the 22.4 conversion to a higher wage. I've said that I'm good with my pay scale because I don't have hard jobs for my shifts. IN MY gateway hub, both a ground and air building, most new and recycled combo jobs are load/load or unload/unload. We also have no excessive OT protection like drivers. Forgive me for wanting to know more about us full timers when all that is talked about are drivers. I've got about 6yrs till my PEER 80 retirement. As long as my pension contributions are the same or better I'm set.
Hey man, relax, I gave you your info and was just trying to add some levity. You always get the same raises as drivers, nothing new here. You were saying some combos may take offense, let them, load/unload was never miscategorized and abused as a cheaper driver with no protections. I get your point man, but I'm sure none of those 22.3s are gonna be so vocal when many of the 22.4 converted RPCDs are split-shifting for inside PT rate instead of working inside for their combo rate.

HubSnakeWrangler

Hey man, relax, I gave you your info and was just trying to add some levity. You always get the same raises as drivers, nothing new here. You were saying some combos may take offense, let them, load/unload was never miscategorized and abused as a cheaper driver with no protections. I get your point man, but I'm sure none of those 22.3s are gonna be so vocal when many of the 22.4 converted RPCDs are split-shifting for inside PT rate instead of working inside for their combo rate.
Yeah, i am probably taking too much offense to people's responses. When I went combo you worked 4hrs in the hub then 4hrs on the air ramp. No OT allowed. Steadily the ramp jobs were taken away to the new air building across the street at crazy overnight hours. The combos left in the ground building no longer had the no OT rule and are often made to work longer hours to cover pters that must take a lunch before their 6th hour. It very much is building specific I guess. This contract season and being on medical leave has maybe triggered some deep rooted PTSD. We're all on the same side. I just want more info than what drivers and pt employees get.

Its_a_me

VOTE NO

people without MRA’s
new PT hires/less than 2 yr = $4.50 raise
2-4.99 yrs PT = approx 4.00 raise
5-8 year PTers = approx 3.75
8-9.99 years PT =approx 3.25 raise
10-14.99 yrs = 3.75 raise
15+ year PT’ers = 4.25

union screws over PT’ers yet again. the group that has 8-9.99 yrs has it the worst.

full timers screwed over by backload raises that won’t keep up with inflation but won‘t get supplemented by COLA (as 3% or under = no raise).
yr 2 0.75
yr3 0.75
yr4 1.00
yr5 2.25

VOTE NO

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
VOTE NO

people without MRA’s
new PT hires/less than 2 yr = $4.50 raise
2-4.99 yrs PT = approx 4.00 raise
5-8 year PTers = approx 3.75
8-9.99 years PT =approx 3.25 raise
10-14.99 yrs = 3.75 raise
15+ year PT’ers = 4.25

union screws over PT’ers yet again. the group that has 8-9.99 yrs has it the worst.

full timers screwed over by backload raises that won’t keep up with inflation but won‘t get supplemented by COLA (as 3% or under = no raise).
yr 2 0.75
yr3 0.75
yr4 1.00
yr5 2.25

VOTE NO

Basically 3 cost neutral GWI’s sandwiched between 2 decent ones.

The pudding on the cake would be increases in our (Pension benefits and/or contributions and any improvements in our current Health and Welfare coverages).

I will make my judgment when we get a go at the final TA like many others.

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

Are we still getting cola increases?