New vote no page ADMIN

ezmoney5150

Healthcare is what I was referring to
You obviously didn't take accounting. If you made out a balance sheet you came out ahead. Even better than me. I still have a deductable. Being that I was already on Teamcare. You dont. Not quite a concession. Ask YRC to define concession.

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.
You obviously didn't take accounting. If you made out a balance sheet you came out ahead. Even better than me. I still have a deductable. Being that I was already on Teamcare. You dont. Not quite a concession. Ask YRC to define concession.
I get a deductible next year.

This job wrecks our bodies.

The company makes billions.

The union knows it wrecks our bodies.

And the company and union get together to shove this weaker health care plan down our throats?

Seriously WTF?

10 point

It never was. Even 25 years ago when I started as a part timer.
I'm sure the part timers throw their checks in the trash on the way out since it's worthless.

The red circled part timers made good money. So.....

Who allowed the two tier part time wage?

Was it a Hoffa?

ezmoney5150

That's nice.

At least we all know how many pieces of silver it takes for you to sell your brothers out.

And by the way, my insurance got worse and more expensive.

But hey, you did pretty well for yourself.

Too bad you just had to sell out your brothers and sisters to get it.

Oh I'm sure you had to borrow money because of these so called concessions. Whaaaaaa! Cry me a river. It not selling your brothers out when they can't see the forest through the trees. If it's so bad quit. See what the real world is like. Or are you waiting for right to work (for less) so you can be a freeloader and get our contract and not pay dues.

10 point

TeamCare is a concession to us that had better.

realbrown1

Oh I'm sure you had to borrow money because of these so called concessions. Whaaaaaa! Cry me a river. It not selling your brothers out when they can't see the forest through the trees. If it's so bad quit. See what the real world is like. Or are you waiting for right to work (for less) so you can be a freeloader and get our contract and not pay dues.
It's real nice to know that you think you get to make decisions for other teamsters.

Says alot about your character, or lack thereof.

The arguments you are using sounds alot like the arguments the SCABS in my building used during the strike.

I put you in that same catagory.

10 point

How come your local had such poor healthcare prior to this CBA?

anHOURover

Very interesting point here...
Tdu was all for vote no to teamcare..
EXCEPT In local 804... Where they pushed a vote yes to send thousands of teamsters into a concession filled Teamcare!!!

realbrown1

Again balance sheet. Compare your insurance to 90% of America and tell them how it's a concession and watch how fast they check you into the looney bin.
This is not true.

Show me a story on how Teamcare is in the top 10% of insurance plans.

Or are you saying it's just better than Obamacare?