Newbie mistake falsifying signature

Faceplanted

It's a big company horrible receiving but me and the two guys that run it are good. Normally I go scan sign drop and call them and they come get the packages but that can take up to 10 mins. Which I want to make service for them but I can't wait 10 mins. Since I been gone for a month I have not talk to them for a month so when I scan sign and called there was no answer jump the gun on that one. Called 2 more times no answer so I rescanned the packages and left a info notice labeled the boxes ni1.
Do your job!!!!

Who cares if you have to wait 10 min. It's not your problem.

You will have a hard career st ups if you come back. You don't understand how to do the job right and even after getting fired explain it like it's ok because your somehow doing the company a favor saving them time. How that work out?

If you can't make them business stops simply send a message and let them deal with it. Your gonna cause mental and physical health issues for your self

I also bet you don't follow the contract and take your lunch at the proper time.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Do your job!!!!

You will have a hard career st ups if you come back. You don't understand how to do the job right and even after getting fired explain it like it's ok because your somehow doing the company a favor saving them time. How that worn out?

Better yet, call them when you first get there so that they will be there when you are done scanning.

I bend the rules but even I wouldn't do this.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
u2YN.gif

Momeyman1

Do your job!!!!

You will have a hard career st ups if you come back. You don't understand how to do the job right and even after getting fired explain it like it's ok because your somehow doing the company a favor saving them time. How that work out?

If you can't make them business stops simply send a message and let them deal with it. Your gonna cause mental and physical health issues for your self

I also bet you don't follow the contract and take your lunch at the proper time.
No I take lunchs and breaks on time an hour before my 5th and a seconded one after ten if I know I'm going be out longer than 12hr.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Do your job!!!!

It's not worth having a heart attack or high blood pressure at 25, 30 years old....good advice!!

Faceplanted

uhhh... I'm not waiting 10 minutes.... clo1
If that is the regular amount of time it takes as for certian stops on routes I have covered... i just wait. A supervisor can come ride if they want and see or contact the company and talk to them.

If it's a few package stop and nobody is there to sign immediately I have no problem to ni1.

There are certian bulk stops in my center that has a regular system/process in place and takes time for them to receive. I follow their process and waste time. Your on road usually knows about these stops and won't bother you about time wasted at them.

35years

Gravy route
The OP called them 3 times!
Never call a customer, period.
Not around to sign, too bad, clo1.

Follow the methods. Control the delivery situation.
Stop bragging about being under by 2 hours.

If you get your job back you had better learn how to actually do the job correctly.

OrioN

double tap o da horn dooshbag
uhhh... I'm not waiting 10 minutes.... clo1

You're paid by the hour to do it by the book. I don't get it... the union will back u if management gets on your as$ about the time allowance,yes?

So don't copy FedEx ground way of falsifying #sarcasm or is it?!?

wayfair

swollen member
You're paid by the hour to do it by the book. I don't get it... the union will back u if management gets on your as$ about the time allowance,yes?

So don't copy FedEx ground way of falsifying #sarcasm or is it?!?

If it takes me 10 minutes to scan all pkgs then I have to wait another 10 minutes to get someone to sign???
not gonna happen..

ever deliver to walgreens?