News Media Statement Draft For Package Car Safety Concern

Integrity

Binge Poster
To All,

I have thought long and hard and have fully meditated on the UPS Corporate Executives non response to the Package Car Safety Concern.

I have concluded that I will be sending a statement to the Press. I have not decided who or exactly when I will be sending it, but I have posted the statement that I will be sending in my blogs.

I will keep you posted when I decide how I will proceed.

Sincerely,
I

Catatonic

Nine Lives
To All,

I have thought long and hard and have fully meditated on the UPS Corporate Executives non response to the Package Car Safety Concern.

I have concluded that I will be sending a statement to the Press. I have not decided who or exactly when I will be sending it, but I have posted the statement that I will be sending in my blogs.

Sincerely,
I

Try a High School newspaper ... they may take the time to make it printable and inexperienced enough to publish it. Good luck on that.

FracusBrown

Ponies and Planes
To All,

Sincerely,
I

Maybe you can get dateline to set up a sting, where they lure unsuspecting execs into a secret meeting to exploit the safety of their own people.

browned out

I don't think you will have much luck with that. UPS does not really give a rats ass about drivers safety. They are busy putting multi-millions of dollars into fruity ad campaigns and telematics. They will change the paint theme on all trucks to have the We Love Logistics slogan before they equip all trucks with the proper seat belts and power steering.

iamupser

Grease Monkey
Kudos for the trying, most people will choose to ridicule instead of applaud your efforts, good luck! Maybe the naysayers would feel different if they've had reconstruction surgery on their faces for kissing the steering wheel or windshield.

I don't know if medium duty vehicles require the same crash tests as passenger vehicles that would require new crash tests for changing seat belts. I'm just thinking of excuses like the big wigs do.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Kudos for the trying, most people will choose to ridicule instead of applaud your efforts, good luck! Maybe the naysayers would feel different if they've had reconstruction surgery on their faces for kissing the steering wheel or windshield.

I don't know if medium duty vehicles require the same crash tests as passenger vehicles that would require new crash tests for changing seat belts. I'm just thinking of excuses like the big wigs do.

You are new here so you don't understand where the skepticism is coming from. Integrity likes to talk a big game but is about as effective as a BP blowout preventer.

JonFrum

Here we go with yet another thread in which Integrity tries to do the right thing, and most posters just ridicule and criticize.

Ayn Rand coined a phrase for this perverse motive: "Hatred of The Good for being The Good."

DS

Fenderbender
Something like this maybe?
tattler.jpg

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Here we go with yet another thread in which Integrity tries to do the right thing, and most posters just ridicule and criticize.

Ayn Rand coined a phrase for this perverse motive: "Hatred of The Good for being The Good."

or how about this,

"Don't shoot the message just because you don't like the messenger."