Nice young lady joined our preload

They can use what they want to. Personal expirences I have not seen to many trans people using a public bathroom. So it would be a little strange and it is alright to be on the safe side if need be
:censored2: them if they don't agree with you.

You are allowed to have an opinion.

Oh wait I forgot , this is the Brown Cafe and if you don't agree with the rat pack you are a POS

My bad

Screw them.

Dr.Brownz

I hope management doesn't push her too hard or break her haha. She would make a good driver she's organized and fast and plans ahead and her controlled falls are superb. Very 1, 2, 3 and she keeps up with it.

Management told me I had to work extra hard today because we had 8 callouts/no show. I laughed. I work my hardest every day and then I work harder so I can be stronger for the next. They need to work harder on hiring better workers and not their personal friends. I am very relieved we have someone on board who wants to work and can work hard and come back and do it again.

Wow really thinking with your groin. Who gives a crap how good she is at moving packages.....

Wow really thinking with your groin. Who gives a crap how good she is at moving packages.....

My groin doesn't have to do much thinking. I get to see fit, square jawed, manly men in uniform daily, after getting out of a pit of scantily clad men sweating all over each other and grunting.

Oh and the boots and smell of shoe shine in the morning, and short shorts with some of these studs smuggling squirrels.

o_O

Over 70

My groin doesn't have to do much thinking. I get to see fit, square jawed, manly men in uniform daily, after getting out of a pit of scantily clad men sweating all over each other and grunting.

Oh and the boots and smell of shoe shine in the morning, and short shorts with some of these studs smuggling squirrels.

o_O

200w (9).gif

rod

Retired 22 years
We won't be doomed once you dinosaurs become extinct.

You are kidding aren't you? Hell --- most of my friends kids or grandkids wouldn't know how to change a tire if their life depended on it. When it comes to basic survival they don't have a clue other than "my Mommy or Daddy will take care of me as long as I live in the basement". The girls are especially bad. I bet only about 1 out of 10 even know how to boil water. The young guys of today will have to make their own sandwich because their wives won't know how.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You are kidding aren't you? Hell --- most of my friends kids or grandkids wouldn't know how to change a tire if their life depended on it. When it comes to basic survival they don't have a clue other than "my Mommy or Daddy will take care of me as long as I live in the basement". The girls are especially bad. I bet only about 1 out of 10 even know how to boil water. The young guys of today will have to make their own sandwich because their wives won't know how.
Ask @FrigidFTSup about his wife's cooking. Lol.