Nice young lady joined our preload

edd_tv

Cardboard picker upper
IMG_0052.GIF

fedx

Extra Large Package
It's about time. She's a great worker. Nimble fast and strong. She's already better at this than some of the new guys working here 2 to 3 months. I don't know what she used to do for work but she's already smashing out 45 minute trailers. She's all of 5'5" maybe 115 pounds but a beast! Only has problems with our broken rollers on our broken stands but she will figure it out.

As a married man much older than her and half of the crew, it's funny to see the 18-25's fawning over her and being on their best behavior & working hard. Not gonna lie she's very attractive. Three supervisors can't get these guys to work hard but a cute girl can, haha.

But tbh, it's nice having a coworker who does their job and does it well no matter which gender. I was happy to find out we got a worker not someone who will be gone next week.

I've seen a lot of successful and accomplished women in this company and it feels good to see that. We've got some amazing female drivers and belt workers so it's kinda cool to end the sausage fest at the chutes. She seems to like the work too, which really freakin helps!

You sure she's a she and not maybe a tranny? I mean trannys are all the rage right now and considered the greatest thing since sliced bread....Bruce Jenner, bathrooms at Target, and CNN saying if your 12 year old daughter doesn't want to take a locker room shower with a naked 20 year old man (who thinks he's a woman) your daughter is the problem. You never know. Maybe this hard working, good looking woman is really a dude. Aerosmith wrote a song about it called "dude looks like a lady". lol

You sure she's a she and not maybe a tranny? I mean trannys are all the rage right now and considered the greatest thing since sliced bread....Bruce Jenner, bathrooms at Target, and CNN saying if your 12 year old daughter doesn't want to take a locker room shower with a naked 20 year old man (who thinks he's a woman) your daughter is the problem.

At the end of the day I don't care who was what between their legs, what God or gods they worship, color of their skin, what their birth certificate or license says or anything else.

The sensationalism about the whole bathroom issue is terrible and harms the LGBTQ+ community, and the stigma puts a 20 year old trans man with no choice but to shower around your daughter. That is, if the transgendered person doesn't become the victim of a hate crime first. Family bathrooms with men and women bathrooms it ain't hard to fix this "issue".

The hyper aggressive mentally ill transgendered people go on rampages about cisgenders doesn't help matters. Sorry that people being "normal" hurts you what a great way to help your cause, spread more hate so we can all be further divided.

The shame of being gay leaves closeted bisexuals repressing their urges and having it manifest into fear of the unknown or fear of enjoying their own sexuality the way they want to, not how they were taught to feel. I hope the coming generations won't have any discrimination against color or creed or gender.

SMFH.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
At the end of the day I don't care who was what between their legs, what God or gods they worship, color of their skin, what their birth certificate or license says or anything else.

The sensationalism about the whole bathroom issue is terrible and harms the LGBTQ+ community, and the stigma puts a 20 year old trans man with no choice but to shower around your daughter. That is, if the transgendered person doesn't become the victim of a hate crime first. Family bathrooms with men and women bathrooms it ain't hard to fix this "issue".

The hyper aggressive mentally ill transgendered people go on rampages about cisgenders doesn't help matters. Sorry that people being "normal" hurts you what a great way to help your cause, spread more hate so we can all be further divided.

The shame of being gay leaves closeted bisexuals repressing their urges and having it manifest into fear of the unknown or fear of enjoying their own sexuality the way they want to, not how they were taught to feel. I hope the coming generations won't have any discrimination against color or creed or gender.

SMFH.

So, how long ya been gay