Nice young lady joined our preload

Over 70

There's nothing natural about homosexuality or transgender people. Do I care what other people do? Usually not, but it's not normal no matter how cool and accepted it's becoming.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
There's nothing natural about homosexuality or transgender people. Do I care what other people do? Usually not, but it's not normal no matter how cool and accepted it's becoming.
Actually homosexuality occurs in many species at about the same rate as it occurs in humans, which makes it perfectly natural.

Over 70

Actually homosexuality occurs in many species at about the same rate as it occurs in humans, which makes it perfectly natural.

I really don't care. That's my opinion. I don't care if you like buttholes or not I'll treat you like a human being with respect but I don't pretend to accept it as perfectly normal.

olroadbeech

Happy Verified UPSer
you have to judge a person on their merits no matter what their gender/race/religion/........or anything else.

when are people going to stop judging on gender/race/religion or anything else.

It's MERIT.

actions will always speak louder than anything else.

Over 70

Homophobe: "a person with an extreme and irrational aversion to homosexuality and homosexual people."

I don't have an extreme aversion to it. I just think it's about as normal as mixing mayo and ketchup for my French fries. Doesn't mean I don't have gay friends, would be weirded out if there was a gay dude in the locker room, etc. I think they should be able to marry.

A homophobe wouldn't have anything to do with that.

I think tattoos are nuts too, but half my best friends have them. What's the term for my problem now.

You're wrong as usual Danny boy.

clean hairy

Hate to derail to post relevant to the original subject.
Nice girl is doing a wonderful job, will she still be nice if she gets pulled into the Management side?
Do the Big Brass frown on Management being nice?

badpal

you have to judge a person on their merits no matter what their gender/race/religion/........or anything else.

when are people going to stop judging on gender/race/religion or anything else.

It's MERIT.

actions will always speak louder than anything else.
I agree totally, I judge everyone on their merits. And have come to the conclusion I don't like about 75% of the population, with the percentage climbing a bit each year.