Nike Memo?

floridays

My 70 1/2 Camaro didn't sell and couldn't buy anything as a result. Plenty of beautiful cars there. Sitting in the hotel room in Indianapolis watching the replay hoping the rain doesn't cancel the race..
You got any lines on a good pick up truck. Just for yard work and takin grandkids for a ride? You live in bumfuk, say yeah, I'll pm you. Hope you have good weather tomorrow and the tires roll.

floridays

Worth the travel if you want to sell a classic car or just experience the phenomenon of car week.
Agreed, his car is probably not the big ticket most likely, and that is a long haul to go back home, car in tow. For the experience, I'll fly, jumpseat baby.

floridays

He claims to go to every Nascar race. Not that much more $ for a player like him.:happy2:
It really is if your dragging a car. From where he lives, the continental divide on I 70 is basically half way. Long haul in a car, pulling a car... hell no. Just me maybe. When were you out of the Bay area last? 250 miles or more away.

MAKAVELI

It really is if your dragging a car. From where he lives, the continental divide on I 70 is basically half way. Long haul in a car, pulling a car... hell no. Just me maybe. When were you out of the Bay area last? 250 miles or more away.
24/7.:happy2:

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
My 70 1/2 Camaro didn't sell and couldn't buy anything as a result. Plenty of beautiful cars there. Sitting in the hotel room in Indianapolis watching the replay hoping the rain doesn't cancel the race..

The yellow with black stripe?

Nothing special.