No announcement about pay actions????

Aquaman

GOSH I LOVE THIS PLACE.
Everything I said stands. They DID know what they were doing. And they should have just originally released the new chart and said everyone gets a step. They get carried away in these emails to managment trying to over explain what they’re doing and they forget what the actual raise is going to be lol.

Aquaman

There's only one reason FedEx put in the step progression plan. Massive turnover. With response and Estar a mass exodus before peak would cripple Express.
We’re behind in starting & top pay. Throw in that most employees are also way behind on their progression. Mix in 9% inflation and it was this or collapse. I thought they’d choose collapse and hope for the best.

fedx

Extra Large Package
We’re behind in starting & top pay. Throw in that most employees are also way behind on their progression. Mix in 9% inflation and it was this or collapse. I thought they’d choose collapse and hope for the best.

So I'll give them credit-they lived up to their word and then some. Like you said still behind, but I can't complain at this point. I was thinking we were going to get a 2% again, but we didn't. So I'm happy that we didn't get screwed this year. I was pleasantly surprised (shocked) at the pay announcement on Monday. FedEx actually lived up to their word. Mark that in your calendar. lol

MassWineGuy

So I'll give them credit-they lived up to their word and then some. Like you said still behind, but I can't complain at this point. I was thinking we were going to get a 2% again, but we didn't. So I'm happy that we didn't get screwed this year. I was pleasantly surprised (shocked) at the pay announcement on Monday. FedEx actually lived up to their word. Mark that in your calendar. lol

I feel the same way. Quite overdue, not a sufficient amount to cover inflation, our fuel costs, etc. But three percent of current pay plus a step raise are better than I thought we’d ever get.

They’re still virtually printing money and doling out bonuses. But realistically, this is the minimal best we could’ve hoped for.

bacha29

Whoopie. 3% huh?

They'll raise insurance costs and find something else to take away to absorb the increase.

Don't trust them.
So not only are ground contractors losing money and going backward, Express employees are falling backward as well....Sounds about right.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
Everything I said stands. They DID know what they were doing. And they should have just originally released the new chart and said everyone gets a step. They get carried away in these emails to managment trying to over explain what they’re doing and they forget what the actual raise is going to be lol.
I LOVE THIS PLACE SO MUCH