No cellphones in cab?

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
In 1961 my Dad called me into the house. I had been playing outside. It was Ted Williams last at bat, in which he hit a home run. I remember everything about the moment in intricate detail.
It was sort of like that.
I hope your NOT comparing the greatest hitter who ever lived to a cup of pee !!!

satellitedriver

Hand writing analysis combined DNA analysis proofs that 2 different party's were involved.
City Driver, by the hand writing analysis, was not the one holding the pen.
The mystery deepens.
Who was the ghost writer?

over9five

Staff member
LOL Hey Over, how long you gonna be on days? I miss seeing you in the mornings.:happy2:

Woohooo! vacation for 2 weeks, after that I don't know. They're sending a bunch of Feeder drivers back to Package next week.
I'm supposed to call in my second vacation week to find out what I'll be doing....

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Woohooo! vacation for 2 weeks, after that I don't know. They're sending a bunch of Feeder drivers back to Package next week.
I'm supposed to call in my second vacation week to find out what I'll be doing....
It's back to cover driving for you!

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Well, at least I will get to see you in the mornings for the next 2 weeks, assuming you aren't going anywhere.:happy2: