UPS OWNED WHITE RENTALS (ON TOPIC)

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
We just got five white sprinter vans.
09F2AE04-821F-4B65-A7D0-CC5DE8578683.gif

wornoutupser

Seriously, Penske called our building several months after Christmas and asked our OMS if we still had many of the rentals from peak. Apparently the rental fees were not paid.

I guess that the policy book still states that " we pay our bills on time".

Zowert

Seriously, Penske called our building several months after Christmas and asked our OMS if we still had many of the rentals from peak. Apparently the rental fees were not paid.

I guess that the policy book still states that " we pay our bills on time".
After every peak I see a half dozen or more rentals just sit in the yard untouched for weeks. Money being wasted that could’ve gone toward a new package car.

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
Our mechanics won’t even work on our new freightliner tractors because they are supposedly still under warranty. Which means we ship them out to be serviced then don’t see them again for months.

I also want to point out I’ve made 2 road calls to the shop for blown tires at CPU’s all within 20 miles from the hub and both times they’ve sent an outsourced tire repair company to do the fix. How do you (mechanics) feel about this? Do y’all like getting away from the hub for road calls or do you prefer an outside company to do it?
Road calls are way too dangerous for my liking. I also have more than enough equipment that needs work that is well out of warranty and crashed.

Last edited: