No comment!WTF

overflowed

We're told not to talk to the press if ups'ers start picketing. Just say "no comment." WTF? Seriously? They treat us like unruly preschoolers.

hypo hanna

I would be happy to talk to the press. Put me in silhouette and disguise my voice and I will tell you whatever you want to know.

El Morado Diablo

Why hide? I'd answer any and all questions and make sure they spelled my name correctly. FedEx can't prevent free speech. I'd be more than happy to let them try to fire me afterwards for talking to press. I'm sure a competent lawyer could make that a very profitable exit plan for me.

thedownhillEXPRESS

This time around you will have clueless reporters interviewing FedEx Ground "non employees" explaining how they work 12 hours a day with no overtime, lunch breaks or benefits.
FedEx will be exposed for what it is at least

Route 66

Slapped Upside-da-Head Member
Wow. Everybody willing to talk and get fired but nobody willing to sign union cards? Fascinating.
Send me one..I'll sign it in blood. As I mentioned before, I contacted the IBT myself - still awaiting their reply (and we all know I'll be waiting til Hell freezes thanks to Fred and his politico bed buddies). What more am I supposed to do? Tell me, since you're such an expert in all things pertaining to FedEx Express.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Send me one..I'll sign it in blood. As I mentioned before, I contacted the IBT myself - still awaiting their reply (and we all know I'll be waiting til Hell freezes thanks to Fred and his politico bed buddies). What more am I supposed to do? Tell me, since you're such an expert in all things pertaining to FedEx Express.

I don't think the bad attitudes here on the BC are that much different from FedEx employees in general. If the IBT would actually do something, almost everyone would sign a card.

I would also sign in blood if necessary.

overflowed

Upstate what's the moral ? Loose lips sink ships? This guy was making 100k a year. He should've been happy. For us, when pockets touch, you don't care too much.