No double time over 60

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
Our agent showed us something from the Intl that said 70 was on a voluntary basis and not forced. He says they can force on Saturday if you have 8 or more hours but not if you don't. He also says it is like any other day and you may not feel well on some of those Saturdays just like any other day.

Our agent showed us something from the Intl that said 70 was on a voluntary basis and not forced. He says they can force on Saturday if you have 8 or more hours but not if you don't. He also says it is like any other day and you may not feel well on some of those Saturdays just like any other day.
what's buddy** did they charge you for a sick day on a daily you're not scheduled to work on a normal basis.

BrownMonk

Old fart Package Car Driver
what's buddy** did they charge you for a sick day on a daily you're not scheduled to work on a normal basis.

They always threaten to record as a call off and might push attendance issues. They always back down when it can work both ways and their pets have had more time off than you so you are being singled out. They get butt hurt and move on because they know you can wreck their week. I work when I can and not when something else is planned. BTW... I guess there is always the D.O.T. guidelines that say no driver should be on the road driving if they are feeling fatigued or incapable of paying attention to the road.

They always threaten to record as a call off and might push attendance issues. They always back down when it can work both ways and their pets have had more time off than you so you are being singled out. They get butt hurt and move on because they know you can wreck their week. I work when I can and not when something else is planned. BTW... I guess there is always the D.O.T. guidelines that say no driver should be on the road driving if they are feeling fatigued or incapable of paying attention to the road.
Safety only when it's convenient...