"No evidence"

floridays

You mean the president who got more votes than even your sainted Obama? And please tell me again how a bumbling old racist crook who hardly campaigned managed to get 80 million votes?
He's lunchbox Joe, you know, he's for the little guy.
Did I say he's from Scranton?

newfie

He's lunchbox Joe, you know, he's for the little guy.
Did I say he's from Scranton?

wilmington delaware where he lived most of his life must not have the same marketing appeal. So joe keeps talking about the 10 years he lived in Scranton

newfie

trump helped a lot with Biden's win.
Biden underperformed Hillary in every other state and major battleground except for major cities in the five battleground cities.

we are therefore to assume that Trump only pissed off the voters to turnout in those five battleground states and no where else

newfie

Matt Braynard is just another nut who used to work for Trump and is pocketing the money of suckers who think he’s actually got evidence that could save their God Emperor.
Matt braynard did not fill out the 1000's of sworn statements from voters who describe disturbing irregularities in voting and out right fraud and incompetence. I realize you want a win and you'll take a crooked election to get it but dont further sully your integrity here by trying to white wash what happened.

just be honest and say I'll take the crooked election for the win and move on.

fishtm2001

Matt braynard did not fill out the 1000's of sworn statements from voters who describe disturbing irregularities in voting and out right fraud and incompetence. I realize you want a win and you'll take a crooked election to get it but dont further sully your integrity here by trying to white wash what happened.

just be honest and say I'll take the crooked election for the win and move on.
The trump appointed judges disagree.

Box Ox

Matt braynard did not fill out the 1000's of sworn statements from voters who describe disturbing irregularities in voting and out right fraud and incompetence.
Anything to protect and serve the God Emperor.

Wonder if the the "sworn statements" ended up in court filings or not? Hmmmmmmmm.

Box Ox

You don't seem to understand how it ultimately works, exactly where the last word comes from, if they choose to speak.

The PA Legislature are tuning up their instruments.
Anything one can do to get down on their knees and curry favor with the God Emperor before having to accept reality.

floridays

Anything one can do to get down on their knees and curry favor with the God Emperor before having to accept reality.
You don't really believe that statement.
Quite frankly you're scared to death should Biden take the oath of office.
First ground for impeachment is his lie when he swears to uphold the Constitution.
Resistance is about two weeks old as we speak.

Box Ox

You don't really believe that statement.
Quite frankly you're scared to death should Biden take the oath of office.
First ground for impeachment is his lie when he swears to uphold the Constitution.
Resistance is about two weeks old as we speak.
I think the remedy for those who don't agree with the Democrats are the 2022 and 2024 elections.

floridays

I think the remedy for those who don't agree with the Democrats are the 2022 and 2024 elections.
I will be happy with the two you offer, on this however I choose to be greedy, I'm demanding law be upheld and a third remedy which will actually be the first.