No Masks, No Hand Sanitizer, Filthy Facilities: A Sick UPS Worker Speaks Out

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden

oldngray

nowhere special
How many health care workers will get sick and die because of Obamas incompetence?
There needs to be a Congressional investigation.
7034523.jpg

jimdandy3

Impeach Hunter Biden
You know what's funny?
When they started running low, all of the sudden regulations are loosened and you can use one ventilator for two people.

Instantly the shortage dropped in half. Hmmm imagine that.

Cuomo is grandstanding for political reasons.

And Fredo aint happy with Trump either.

rocket man

I totally understand speaking out about Masks. But if it's so horrible why didn't you speak out about the deplorable conditions along time ago?

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
No Masks, No Hand Sanitizer, Filthy Facilities: A Sick UPS Worker Speaks Out

A snip:

Are they letting you take any safety precautions due to the virus?
It’s very much business as usual. As of this Monday, they did give us rubber gloves. But they tear. I’ll use six or seven pairs of them in a shift if I wear them. They’re just cheap latex gloves and that’s all UPS has given us. One day last week, we had no soap in our bathroom. We have a bathroom with three sinks. One of the sinks works. And they say they’re sanitizing the bathroom, but it has not been cleaned in months. It is disgusting. So we have one unsanitary bathroom that has, like, a 50 percent chance of having soap.

They haven’t given us hand sanitizer whatsoever. I thought they said they were going to give his hand sanitizer, I’m not sure if that was official, but I was told that by a manager. It never happened. So they’re basically doing nothing. And I can tell you for a fact, they don’t wipe down our equipment or clean our equipment ever......
UPS is now ready to battle this virus. They just had to attend to this urinal first. Problem solved
BBABC67C-C40F-4214-8D32-9A31E23AD694.jpeg