No option week check yet

J93209

I requested for my option B week to be paid out to me 3 weeks ago and still have got nothing. I am on vacation now and was told that sometimes the full time sup's hold off until your vacation to pay you that option week ( sounds like BS, I know.) Checked online for a paystub and still nothing.. should I file a grievance or talk to a FT to hear more BS? Don't know what to do

km3

I requested for my option B week to be paid out to me 3 weeks ago and still have got nothing. I am on vacation now and was told that sometimes the full time sup's hold off until your vacation to pay you that option week ( sounds like BS, I know.) Checked online for a paystub and still nothing.. should I file a grievance or talk to a FT to hear more BS? Don't know what to do

Talk to your sup, and if nothing comes of it, either grieve it or request another vacation. I'm going through a similar situation (as of now, my check is 5 weeks late). That's what my steward told me to do. As of right now, I'm waiting for my supervisor to keep me updated on an inquiry he put in. I watched him make the inquiry, so if the payroll people jerk him around too, that's when I'll go with one of the aforementioned routes above.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
What region are you in?
Do you have a local agreement?

J93209

Talk to your sup, and if nothing comes of it, either grieve it or request another vacation. I'm going through a similar situation (as of now, my check is 5 weeks late). That's what my steward told me to do. As of right now, I'm waiting for my supervisor to keep me updated on an inquiry he put in. I watched him make the inquiry, so if the payroll people jerk him around too, that's when I'll go with one of the aforementioned routes above.

Thank you, I'm going to do that today.