No OT sat until your 40

542thruNthru

Nothing to see here. Move along. :wink-very:
200w-2.gif

R1wonder

But Saturday is automatic OT anyway.
Some people are so perfect they don’t care , they only seem to be worried that the original poster worker under 8 , even tho as I earlier said. I was tired that day and honestly didn’t care , but I also told my boss it will be the one and only time it’s going to happen, I told him don’t give me a helper on a Monday and expect me to work code 5 , and I also didn’t do any Monday work the following sat . So this is the only time I’ve been under 8 and I noticed I wasn’t paid for it. Here I am warning others that may have done a code 05 at some point . It’s none of my business if any of you do it or not

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Some people are so perfect they don’t care , they only seem to be worried that the original poster worker under 8 , even tho as I earlier said. I was tired that day and honestly didn’t care , but I also told my boss it will be the one and only time it’s going to happen, I told him don’t give me a helper on a Monday and expect me to work code 5 , and I also didn’t do any Monday work the following sat . So this is the only time I’ve been under 8 and I noticed I wasn’t paid for it. Here I am warning others that may have done a code 05 at some point . It’s none of my business if any of you do it or not

Don't let trolls get to you. It starts a feeding frenzy.

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
Lots of guys work half day Monday so they can have more hours for Saturday at OT rate.
Ding ding ding
Or take the dead day and volunteer for Saturday. Bump a guy off (which some 22.4 is always begging for a dead day).
Any 6th punch is OT. Just remember to pick your battles especially with grievances. Always ask yourself “who benefits from this grievance?” This is the kind of thing that usually gets settled with a simple convo with your ORS “hey man, I didn’t get all ot for Saturday. What gives?”
When they say “you don’t get all ot for a 6th punch”
You say
“Yes we do.”
Usually this gets the ORS a little anxious and the situation is taken care of.
If not, file on his/her ass!

R1wonder

My boss was notified and was very cool about it . I informed him it’s wrong on several drivers time cards and will be an entire building worth of mistakes . And that’s why I decided to warn the rest of the teamster brothers .

R1wonder

My time card was corrected , my paycheck was correct , I’ll ask all my fellow co workers to maker sure they got their ot . I’ll continue to take my guarantee besides that one day I didn’t . I apologize to all the super stars on here for working my 7 hour day .

Sweeper

Where’s the broom?
My time card was corrected , my paycheck was correct , I’ll ask all my fellow co workers to maker sure they got their ot . I’ll continue to take my guarantee besides that one day I didn’t . I apologize to all the super stars on here for working my 7 hour day .
Thank you for the update. We all need to look out for one another.