No sigs on resi stops? DR Everything!

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
But it also keeps us away from being over allowed. Even though you might finish slightly faster, your over allow will go through the roof and now they'll act as if you're not moving fast enough.
Who the hell cares about their numbers anyways.
I really don't get why some people insist on making this job harder than it has to be. That's management's job not mine.

Thegameisrigged

I don't call 190/200 stops trying to get less work. I do my and do it well. I don't complain about my stop count. I'm keeping it for becoming 220 or more.

Thegameisrigged

Sarcasm aye? Not looking for your approval but don't come here and act all pro ups as if you're running side by side with the CEO. Guys like you are the why we don't have much of a uniting anymore. You seem to be no better than management. Should have been an on road sup and not a package car driver. You're supposed to be for your Union brother, not the company. Smh.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Sarcasm aye? Not looking for your approval but don't come here and act all pro ups as if you're running side by side with the CEO. Guys like you are the why we don't have much of a uniting anymore. You seem to be no better than management. Should have been an on road sup and not a package car driver. You're supposed to be for your Union brother, not the company. Smh.
It's simple, you DR what you can DR, you get signatures for the rest.
You're the one playing games, I'm just a truck driver.

Thegameisrigged

Nope. No games here. It's called staying under the radar. Time allowances are so bad where I am that the only way to stay where they want you to be is with signatures. Our 9.5 grievance does not work. It here paying them out over here and I for one would rather be off than to be getting paid for grievances for excessive work.

Billy Ray

God, help us all.....
Wtf? Just started a few days ago. Management made a bold move stating no signatures on any resi stop unless it's a sig required..... I have been dr'ing phones, and 60" tvs at unsecured locations for days..... they even threatened us with warning letters for getting sigs on resis...... no one else getting this?

If you get a signature, it will boost your planned day, preventing them from adding additional stops to your route.

That's the same reason we have been directed not to scan anything other than walk-up prepaids and letter boxes.

PT Car Washer

It's simple, you DR what you can DR, you get signatures for the rest.
You're the one playing games, I'm just a truck driver.
A lot of times just because it is NDA does not mean the package has any real value. If the package is worth more then I would want to pay for if it is stolen (shipping cost) I leave it. Big difference between a TV set and a QVC catalog.

Thegameisrigged

It should always be about customer service. How
Much you're willing to pay shouldn't be a thought in your mind. Every package should be treated as if it's expensive.

BrownClown69

Route has 100 biz stops..... but that's not the point. They are fighting the influx of 9.5 grievances. Trying to get us in earlier. Sigs were our main defense against that

Thegameisrigged

Oh well then that's a little different. I'm not on the list and I always get it done. Now it makes a little more sense as to why they're doing it by you.