No sigs on resi stops? DR Everything!

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Try those workouts with your cartilage worn out from those stop counts.
Use these then.
f5779a24467b239ba4f61868775af747.jpg

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Way to go frigid.... I only dr is these hell holes because I am directed to. 100% not secured location, every other house is a no dr (which management has removed no dr status), only to run up stop count. U seem to only run ur mouth
Am I really running my mouth though?

The problem with people is they hear one horror story about a bad DR 10 years ago and how someone had to pay and all of a sudden they freak out and don't DR anything. Not that hard to hide packages, DR and move on. Is every location DR safe? Nope. But to DR as few packages as mentioned in the original post, is purposely trying to not release anything. You have to try to do that and it's only making the job harder than it has to be. Then you get people like me jumping all over you, and you sit and complain about how big of a dick I am.

Grab a steward so you have a witness to your sup saying DR everything, then when you get hit, you have nothing to worry about, you had a witness and you were WAD.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Am I really running my mouth though?

The problem with people is they hear one horror story about a bad DR 10 years ago and how someone had to pay and all of a sudden they freak out and don't DR anything. Not that hard to hide packages, DR and move on. Is every location DR safe? Nope. But to DR as few packages as mentioned in the original post, is purposely trying to not release anything. You have to try to do that and it's only making the job harder than it has to be. Then you get people like me jumping all over you, and you sit and complain about how big of a dick I am.

Grab a steward so you have a witness to your sup saying DR everything, then when you get hit, you have nothing to worry about, you had a witness and you were WAD.
Damn son take the management pants off and go back to the fluff.

BrownClown69

Such a bs response I actually lol...... I have crackheads follow me and snatched up packages that I have 4-6 follow ups per day. So by ur estimation, I should do as instructed and work 40-60 follow ups per day. Way to go champ..... ur upper level management to the core