No Talking Policy.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Who says they weren’t working? When did you become a drama queen? If you actually read the very first post, he said while working. You’re becoming more of a troller lately and it’s troubling.
Just got a new Manager.
He's instituted a no talking while working policy.

Zero drama. Work as directed. They want no talking. Put in a grievance if you feel you can talk when they order no talking. Maybe you aren't stealing time. Management views talking as stealing time I guess?

Nah
Just got a new Manager.

Zero drama. Work as directed. They want no talking. Put in a grievance if you feel you can talk when they order no talking. Maybe you aren't stealing time. Management views talking as stealing time I guess?
Since talking isn't work, WAD doesn't apply.

BadIdeaGuy

Staff member
Just got a new Manager.

Burden is on management to prove they have the right to prevent me from talking at work.

They're welcome to terminate me for it.
I will get a long, paid vacation.

Brown Circus

Shh...It’s peak and I’m hunting logic
Just got a new Manager.

Is this Enforceable?

Steward doesn't care enough to question it. Most people just stare at their phone and don't talk anyway...
Just start singing really loud at the beginning of your shift and don’t stop until your shift is over.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Ask him to go :censored2: himself while your at it
These scrubs are seriously putting their jobs on the line by being such :censored2:s. You get a couple harassment grievances against them and the company is just going to say :censored2: it and part ways with them. We have already lost 2 DM because of this contract and more are on the way. They are looking to gut management and on roads. We have an open manager position that they aren’t going to fill now either…sht is getting real here if you wear a tie.