No way is this true

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
Back up to the woods and pee out the back. The higher up you pee from, the more fun it is.
1616886675195.gif

Cowboy Mac

had a helper one time, he said he had to pee... I said man I’m really sorry but you have to do it in the back of truck. I came back from delivering my stop and I see giant puddle of piss on floor.
🧔✊
If my helper did that, he would spend the rest of the day learning package selection.

JL 0513

Looks like Amazon doesn't consider mileage when measuring performance. Article talks about drivers not being able to break off for bathroom or risk performance warnings possibly leading to termination. As if delivery dispatches have predetermined time allowance that doesn't account for added mileage scenarios. What an awful company to work for.

With UPS, we have the advantage of time allowance being adjusted for certain changes. If we chose to take a 10 mile trip to take a piss, we get credit for the 10 miles. And of course we can't be fired for performance, Amazon warehouse workers and drivers are all the time.

I also found it interesting that Amazon drivers are pressured to perform because OT is "awarded" to the best producers. Meanwhile, UPS drivers complain constantly of unwanted OT.

Why is it even an outrage to some that drivers make the choice of peeing in bottles? Most of us don't care. About 2/3rds of public restrooms are closed "due to Covid". Impossible to find 4+ bathrooms a day for most of us. Absurd for Amazon to get heat for this when so many worker's conditions suck.

GenericUsername

Impossible to find 4+ bathrooms a day for most of us. Absurd for Amazon to get heat for this when so many worker's conditions suck.
Off the top of my head I can think of 12 separate places to stop and use a restroom on my resi route that are within 1 mile of it. This doesn't include the restrooms along the golf courses either. Unless you're out in the country there's really no reason for anyone to ever HAVE to use a bottle.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
I’m a human being, not an animal. I’ll drive to the nearest gas station. Question me in the morning and don’t test me. I’ll drive back to the center and piss on your desk.

WTFm8

I’m a human being, not an animal. I’ll drive to the nearest gas station. Question me in the morning and don’t test me. I’ll drive back to the center and piss on your desk.

It was a bigger issue last spring/summer when ‘covid’ was ramping up. Many stores/smaller stations had bathrooms locked for employees only, restaurants were closed or drive through only.

quad decade guy

We had a chick pee in the back of the pkg car(her assigned unit). They had to replace the rear door latch from corrosion.......

She was a tough hard core uh rough type..........

TheBrownNote

Good thing I wore my brown pants
I drive to a restroom like a human.
this this this this this.

always break off.
and if there is NO restroom avaiable on your route you leave area until you find one.
Public urination is illegal. and you are not an animal. if ANYONE says just a single word about it, immediately call OSHA, and the labor board.
Ask them specifically if they are intructing you to violate the law. or if you are now being disciplined for NOT violating the law.

i tell tell the newbies,who are afraid, the wouldnt dare tey that :censored2: with the women.

we have VERY limited ways of fighting back.
ONLY USE RESTROOMS. is one.
and what if we started calling for bargaining unit help on all over 70s. everyday. all drivers.
thatll grind their spc/sporh to a hault.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
It was a bigger issue last spring/summer when ‘covid’ was ramping up. Many stores/smaller stations had bathrooms locked for employees only, restaurants were closed or drive through only.
Be nice to people you deliver to at businesses and you won’t have to take a dump in a dr bag